♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

1 hour ago, AzzyCxndy said:

her music career is dead i fear,  her newer music doesn't have the spark anymore and she takes to long just to get something not good (chromatica)

Chromatica wasn’t bad it just isn’t the Iconic Gaga everyone wants it was a hot pink mess at times. We want the iconic impact and style of TFM..She hasn’t been able to reach that level again,  she’s had a few hit singles like shallow and million reasons. But other then that it seems she’s more an actress these days.  She isn’t great at properly constructing her ideas and creating a coherent body of work anymore, not since she changed creative directors after the TFM and BTW. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Controversial opinion: 

She never topped the Fame- Bad Romance and Telephone were smashes in the UK but by Alejandro it already seemed to me she was getting smaller. 

Whereas the Fame had Poker Face, Just Dance and Paparazzi which were all massive smashes here.

I don’t remember the Born this way era have any momentum at all. It came and went fast.

She’s right to pursue acting- it helped keep her relevant professionally and many still see her as the 2000s+ Queen of pop despite her career being into decline after 3 years.

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Controversial opinion: 

She never topped the Fame- Bad Romance and Telephone were smashes in the UK but by Alejandro it already seemed to me she was getting smaller. 

Whereas the Fame had Poker Face, Just Dance and Paparazzi which were all massive smashes here.

I don’t remember the Born this way era have any momentum at all. It came and went fast.

She’s right to pursue acting- it helped keep her relevant professionally and many still see her as the 2000s+ Queen of pop despite her career being into decline after 3 years.

It wasn’t big in the UK as the US. BTW actually did great in the US honestly, and even You and I charted in the top 10. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So I've been imagining what a Lady Gaga: The Eras Tour would like and honestly I think it would be pretty epic!

My setlist:

Spoiler

Act 1: Chromatica (video interlude - contains elements of Sine From Above, Stupid Love and Fun Tonight)

01. Alice

02. Rain On Me

03. Replay

04. 911

05. Free Woman

06. Babylon

Act 2: The Fame Monster (video interlude - contains elements of Monster, Dance In The Dark and Telephone)

07. Monster

08. Bad Romance

09. Alejandro

10. Speechless

11. Teeth

Act 3: ARTPOP (video interlude - contains elements of Aura, ARTPOP and Swine)

12. Applause

13. G.U.Y.

14. Sexxx Dreams

15. ARTPOP

16. Dope

Act 4: Mystery Song Segment (Acoustic)

Act 5: Joanne (video interlude - contains elements of Diamond Heart, A-Yo and Joanne)

19. Dancin In Circles

20. John Wayne

21. Perfect Illusion

22. Angel Down

23. Million Reasons

Act 6: A Star Is Born (spoken interlude)

24. Shallow

25. Always Remember Us This Way

Act 7: Born This Way (video interlude - contains elements of Heavy Metal Lover, Bad Kids and Hair)

26. Marry The Night

27. Bloody Mary

28. Scheiße

29. Judas

30. The Edge Of Glory

31. Born This Way

Act 8: The Fame (video interlude - contains elements of The Fame, Starstruck and Money Honey)

32. The Fame

33. Poker Face

34. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich

35. LoveGame

36. Boys Boys Boys

37. Paparazzi

Encore:

38. Just Dance

i just shitted because of the TEA coding behind that instagram post but at the same time im wearing a diaper because i know not to fall for this artpop act 2 shit 10 years in a row. :ohno:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

if it actually isn’t a TEA single release with an Artpop Act 2 preorder for the tenth anniversary tomorrow alongside some themed haus labs products i’ll just delete myself because it’s actually evil at this point

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

Aren't her and Lana Del Rey both signed to Interscope? Maybe after the success of Say Yes To Heaven they're considering releasing some unreleased Lady Gaga material whilst she's not making new music?

They gained a lot of success and momentum from Bloody Mary that I'm sure the label don't wanna lose whilst she goes back into acting.

I think this could be a common thing now that Taylor Swift (with The Vault tracks and All Of The Girls You Loved Before) and Lana Del Rey have released leaked/unreleased material officially and it's been a success!

5 minutes ago, bored said:

Aren't her and Lana Del Rey both signed to Interscope? Maybe after the success of Say Yes To Heaven they're considering releasing some unreleased Lady Gaga material whilst she's not making new music?

They gained a lot of success and momentum from Bloody Mary that I'm sure the label don't wanna lose whilst she goes back into acting.

I think this could be a common thing now that Taylor Swift (with The Vault tracks and All Of The Girls You Loved Before) and Lana Del Rey have released leaked/unreleased material officially and it's been a success!

i literally just had this thought in the shower

Once I found my way

But now I am lost