♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I am excited to see how the Gaga homsexuals will react to this in the long run. It's like West Coast fiasco all over again when everybody expected a more BTD-type of sound from Lana and then got to hear West Coast and the lashings were all out. A lot of the LM jumped ship because they have heard something like GUITARS. I wonder how they will react now. And look how much better anything on UV is than PI.

Good for Gaga that she will at least have the radio on her side (for a while at least) and the will to promote the hell out of this.

I can't believe they did the pitched bridge thing, she really needs to let the 80s die :deadbanana: production is interesting especially towards the end but certainly not the quality level you'd expect from Mark Ronson, and its too bad that the chorus litteraly sounds like a pre-chorus

T

I can't believe they did the pitched bridge thing, she really needs to let the 80s die :deadbanana: production is interesting especially towards the end but certainly not the quality level you'd expect from Mark Ronson, and its too bad that the chorus litteraly sounds like a pre-chorus

THIS!!!! THE CHORUS WOULD BE THE BEST PRE CHORUS, it like leads up to something and then nOTHING HAPPENS

FzytWEW.png

it's already growing on me so much, can't get it out of my head

one thing I will say is that Gaga easily could have jumped on another popular trend and picked something more immediately hard-hitting and it would have went #1 for being gimmicky. but she didn't. that song I described would go stale so fast and would sound awful in 5 years time listening back, but Perfect Illusion sounds timeless.

H0bDaqU.gif