♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i really like the video it is simple yet artistic

the way the scenes were shot with the many cuts and flickering lights perfectly match the songs vibe and lyrics

it's exactly what i expected and i love the alternative vibe

there's apparently some kinda listening party goin on where a few people are getting to listen to the album early wtf

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

there's apparently some kinda listening party goin on where a few people are getting to listen to the album early wtf

I kinda hate how Gaga always does shit like that :/ then again I guess it would be great if I was there lol

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Look, I love the way that the video is pretty unique and has some nice visuals that definitely suit the style of the song, but the actual video itself gives me a headache. There is way too much going on all at once and I can't even see what is actually happening and I almost had a seizure 

You guys are so damn dramatic omg epilepsy seizure like stfu you have to have something negative to say to prove that you dont love her as much as you really do

Not dramatic, the video literally gave me a headache. Some people get motion sickness/epilepsy and some don't. Nobody is saying that to 'prove they don't love her as much as they really do' (which btw makes no sense), people are saying it because it personally makes them feel sick 

FzytWEW.png

After watching the video, I feel a bit dizzy.. But I don't really mind, cause it's everything I expected it to be and it's so great 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro