♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The Bloody Mary stems I... I never heard anything like that... so beautiful... I'm...crying :oprah:

That gregorian choir, gaga oh my

One of the synths sound like it would be part of a powerful disco dance trackt that's why I LOVE STEMS

that stupid gay. i asked for judas HjFZiK6.gif

ALSO I FOUND A LINK MAMAS  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wAcfQ7-QbTwjmWmAkXSeOMWAed52YwqW/view

357hfs4.jpg

Didn't judas stems leak like... in 2012 or so? Well At least I know we do have the vocal pack with all the adlibs\bg\etc 

For fucks sake someone ban that piece of shit Finn The Human on GaGaDaily! His songs and stems were leaked by his friend on twitter and now he's butt hurt. Peace out loser

I was so skeptical because he was like so pissed about "people invading Gaga's property with leaks" but just few days ago, he posted a bunch of songs in WAV\HQ\UNEDITED files... then it clicked what happened and why he really felt pissed.

The Bloody Mary stems I... I never heard anything like that... so beautiful... I'm...crying :oprah:

That gregorian choir, gaga oh my

One of the synths sound like it would be part of a powerful disco dance trackt that's why I LOVE STEMS

Didn't judas stems leak like... in 2012 or so? Well At least I know we do have the vocal pack with all the adlibs\bg\etc 

I was so skeptical because he was like so pissed about "people invading Gaga's property with leaks" but just few days ago, he posted a bunch of songs in WAV\HQ\UNEDITED files... then it clicked what happened and why he really felt pissed.

wait what i could have sworn we already have Judas stems like i'm pretty sure they're on my old laptop

9ISvyf0.gif

Unless her old stuff leaks I'm not even interested anymore. She puts out crap albums now. I feel like they're going to give her a Grammy for Million Yawns because they feel sorry for her. I wish edgy fun and electronic Gaga came back.

I do think Joanne is boring but at same time I think it's the type of record that will sound fresh even from 10 years now. Playing something like Sinner's Prayer will always feel..."timeless".

I have this own theory that Joanne just happened because she felt the need of putting something out before the end of 2016 or otherwise she knew her fans would tear her appart after the whole teasing from 2015 etc.

She met with RedOne\Nile Rodgers but didn't like the direction and moved on.

I feel she "enjoyed" being with Mark Ronson cuz it was something new, the music was "new" for her and she decided to follow that patch but really didn't feel "inspired" to create it as a... full era. And that's why everything ended so fast (I mean...September-October-November-December and the coffin nail was Million Reasons video. Then Superbowl which for me is not really part of Joanne but a celebration of her career and John Wayne was like trying to ressurect\put something else on the table but it was just...messy)

No shooking they probably really gave up on Dancin' in Circles to put a brand new song instead, they knew that it would turn into another "G.U.Y." sittuation after the blackout from superbowl and beyond

I do think Joanne is boring but at same time I think it's the type of record that will sound fresh even from 10 years now. Playing something like Sinner's Prayer will always feel..."timeless".

I have this own theory that Joanne just happened because she felt the need of putting something out before the end of 2016 or otherwise she knew her fans would tear her appart after the whole teasing from 2015 etc.

She met with RedOne\Nile Rodgers but didn't like the direction and moved on.

I feel she "enjoyed" being with Mark Ronson cuz it was something new, the music was "new" for her and she decided to follow that patch but really didn't feel "inspired" to create it as a... full era. And that's why everything ended so fast (I mean...September-October-November-December and the coffin nail was Million Reasons video. Then Superbowl which for me is not really part of Joanne but a celebration of her career and John Wayne was like trying to ressurect\put something else on the table but it was just...messy)

No shooking they probably really gave up on Dancin' in Circles to put a brand new song instead, they knew that it would turn into another "G.U.Y." sittuation after the blackout from superbowl and beyond

Nah Sinner's Prayer is garbage and she knows it which is why she doesn't perform it anymore. This album will be laughed at in years to come and seen as her ballad fall back plan since she can't release a fast hit anymore.

Dancin In Circles needs to stop being talked about like it's Bad Romance 7.0, it's trash. It's just faster and more Gaga sounding than the rest of Joanne but it's still trash. I hope she works with RedOne or a real DJ again.

Fans need to stop pretending like Joanne flopped because it's slow too. Lana makes perfect ballads and slow music all the time, but never tried to be country or folk or whatever that blues on the green trash is.

Nah Sinner's Prayer is garbage and she knows it which is why she doesn't perform it anymore. This album will be laughed at in years to come and seen as her ballad fall back plan since she can't release a fast hit anymore.

Dancin In Circles needs to stop being talked about like it's Bad Romance 7.0, it's trash. It's just faster and more Gaga sounding than the rest of Joanne but it's still trash. I hope she works with RedOne or a real DJ again.

Fans need to stop pretending like Joanne flopped because it's slow too. Lana makes perfect ballads and slow music all the time, but never tried to be country or folk or whatever that blues on the green trash is.

Girl just because you don't like, doesn't meant it's bad. Dancin' in circles is overrated but it was the only song on the album you could listen to and be like "oh this is single material\this is a real lady gaga song".

"Joanne flopped because it's slow" then you mention Lana like she's someway how next to a hit or anything lel.

No reason to ever think that people will look back at any album and laugh, if even ARTPOP now five years later gets some good notes here and there because media realized being way too harsh over it.

And she won't work with RedOne again, not til he learns to shut his mouth and stop begging her for some attention.

Joanne was the most pointless album of the last decade and 20 years from now people will look back at the record in her discography and feel fucking nothing.

It's so refreshing to be out of GagaDaily, finally some people speak the truth.

As for the above poster...she knows Sinner's Prayer is trash, there is a reason she doesn't perform it on tour

Girl just because you don't like, doesn't meant it's bad. Dancin' in circles is overrated but it was the only song on the album you could listen to and be like "oh this is single material\this is a real lady gaga song".

"Joanne flopped because it's slow" then you mention Lana like she's someway how next to a hit or anything lel.

No reason to ever think that people will look back at any album and laugh, if even ARTPOP now five years later gets some good notes here and there because media realized being way too harsh over it.

And she won't work with RedOne again, not til he learns to shut his mouth and stop begging her for some attention.

LOL RedOne her brother who helped her career? You didn't read my post at all, I said fans need to stop pretending Joanne flopped because it's too slow. Go back and read and don't just paraphrase things like Fox News.

y'all are so heated over an album that in the grand scheme of things doesn't have much of an impact and is DEFINITELY not this deep like chill out lmao, like i enjoy the entire thing front to back but let's be completely real it's going to be remembered mostly for million reasons and the rest of it will become "hidden gems" in some years - it may also be remembered to the gp as the thing that "proved" she can sing but that's still uncertain

i'm still pissed we don't have perfect illusion stems like regardless of how joanne is as an album i still want the stems smh

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

y'all are so heated over an album that in the grand scheme of things doesn't have much of an impact and is DEFINITELY not this deep like chill out lmao

i'm still pissed we don't have perfect illusion stems like regardless of how joanne is as an album i still want the stems smh

Yea but the Scheiße stems are actually important. Wait 7 years for perfect illusion stems, and see how it feels

LOL RedOne her brother who helped her career? You didn't read my post at all, I said fans need to stop pretending Joanne flopped because it's too slow. Go back and read and don't just paraphrase things like Fox News.

it's just to point step by step at what I agree and what I disagree. "fans need to stop pretending Joanne flopped because it's too slow" I still not getting it because the album itself didn't flop that hard and people don't say it's because it's slow. People actually pretend it's a smash like some type of btw from 2016.

RedOne was good but right now he's just trash begging for her attention, it's digusting. He, of course, helped her but she already proved doing good stuff with other people and scoring hits. It's more likely what's her mindset.

y'all are so heated over an album that in the grand scheme of things doesn't have much of an impact and is DEFINITELY not this deep like chill out lmao, like i enjoy the entire thing front to back but let's be completely real it's going to be remembered mostly for million reasons and the rest of it will become "hidden gems" in some years - it may also be remembered to the gp as the thing that "proved" she can sing but that's still uncertain

I feel that Perfect Illusion stems are either really good or really bad. Idk it's awkward to judge

--

Joanne for me is her "Honeymoon". It's just really not pleasing but it will sound fresh and good. And there will be career gems. I don't think I put any Joanne song into my top10 of best songs but it's just ok to listen to it sometimes and appreciate.

The problem is that she waited 3 fking years to release it after people were dying to drop dead listening to pop dance music. But anyway, could have been worst

I dont think Joanne is a bad album, it's just bad compared to all her other albums. It's still a decent record and doesn't derserve to be slandered

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yea but the Scheiße stems are actually important. Wait 7 years for perfect illusion stems, and see how it feels

no offense but why you so aggressive we're discussing lady gaga on the internet like chill out 

point me in the direction where i said scheisse stems weren't also wanted?  only reason i mention PI was because we were promised them and it never happened

I feel that Perfect Illusion stems are either really good or really bad. Idk it's awkward to judge

The problem is that she waited 3 fking years to release it after people were dying to drop dead listening to pop dance music. But anyway, could have been worst

either way i want them so i can try to make some better production on it

yeah i mean i'm honestly not surprised she took the direction towards less maximalist music after how poorly artpop was recieved.  hopefully she's getting back on track and sooner than like, 2020 or something jkfghfg

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

You're soooo much fun

don't talk about flopping when you stan sky sis :rip:  this forum never ceases to amaze me with their tired complaints about lady gaga. even years ago, ya'll were always so pressed by anything she does lol

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

it's just to point step by step at what I agree and what I disagree. "fans need to stop pretending Joanne flopped because it's too slow" I still not getting it because the album itself didn't flop that hard and people don't say it's because it's slow. People actually pretend it's a smash like some type of btw from 2016.

RedOne was good but right now he's just trash begging for her attention, it's digusting. He, of course, helped her but she already proved doing good stuff with other people and scoring hits. It's more likely what's her mindset.

--

Joanne for me is her "Honeymoon". It's just really not pleasing but it will sound fresh and good. And there will be career gems. I don't think I put any Joanne song into my top10 of best songs but it's just ok to listen to it sometimes and appreciate.

LOL Joanne is not her Honeymoon. Lana Del Rey has yet to make disappointing albums for her fans. "Joanne didn't flop that hard" I rest my case. I expected better from an artist who put out 5 number ones on her debut and followed it up with Bad Legend. And Born This Way is her magnum opus, so let's not even start. She knows what we want, I'm starting to think she's sick of dance music and she doesn't know how else to tell her gay fans which make up the majority of her base. It's sad but it's her fault. I love Gaga but she shouldn't have hyped her music that hard in 2015 or in 2012.

Ask anyone on GaGaDaily AKA Hate on ARTPOP and Joanne Daily. Anyone with ears can tell Gaga isn't trying as hard as she used to. And this Vegas residency?! So what now she thinks she's Britney Spears level of ready to retire? I don't get her anymore. But I guess when you make 400 million a year, Gay's rights and equality and Dance anthems don't matter anymore.

I also think she lies about being bisexual. Paparazzi have never caught her with women, not even sexually. And she always dates manly guys. I'm sorry but Taylor Kinney was the most shallow choice, she literally went for looks and I bet it was just to make Luc Carl feel bad. It's whatever Stefani, have fun being rich and riding Madonna's gay wave.

I also think she lies about being bisexual. Paparazzi have never caught her with women, not even sexually. And she always dates manly guys.

Don't even go there.That's so irrelevant in this argument between you guys. Yeah, it's messed up if she indeed does lie about that, but guess what? It's Hollywood. Everyone lies about something.

death grips is online !