♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Y'all are quiet.

Guess she gotta go back to electronic music that y'all hate so much

Isn't the electronic music everyone's favorite from her? I really hope LG6 is coming soon and is edm

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Y'all are quiet.

Guess she gotta go back to electronic music that y'all hate so much

Who needs to talk when there's always a mad ex-stan to bump the thread? Find something else to do bitch

Gaga has such a nice aUra... ugh i love her so muuuuch! And she looked so beautiful at the Grammys! :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yes she has right to do whatever she wants, she can be whoever she wants, but if gays don't fucking like it they will leave her

Her working with DJWS for the aIbum pretty much means eIectronic music...but they need to serve us something new and fresh....no ARTPOP 2.0 pIs :toofunny:

Im not here for generic songs either :ohno:

If she Iinked up with PC Music/SOPHIE...she wouId've musicaIIy repeaked in my opinion :defeated: with something gayer than BTW :flutter:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

I feel like a long time ago I had a version in my iTunes library of Boys Boys Boys that didn't have the "ooooooooh"s during the second chorus and didn't have her going "duh-oh-uh-uhhh" at the end of the bridge, but I had to get a new computer at one point and lost everything. Was there a demo like that?

ACTUALLY THIS! I KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT LOL

For years I had this original version without the "Ooooooooooh" and "Duh oh uh uh" at the end but it was still in the middle of the "final album". When I downloaded the album on my new computed in M4A like in 2016, it sounded different and that was it.

My bet is that between all the re-releases on itunes\TFM\Through the years they "upgraded" the song. If you check like "I like it rough" on spotify, it's also different from the original version. It doesn't have the autotuned vocals on the intro with "LADY GAGA...I LIKE IT ROUGH" before the beat kick in

I need someone to show her PC Music and SOPHIE :defeated:  pIs make it happen....... :flutter:

Lord won't allow that to happen leave that for people like Legend XCX but Gaga is not the type that would fit into this