♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

ARTPOP Is gonna slay 2013. And I love the way she's leaked it. what a sneaky bitch

(ps: i love her brunette, thanks to Taylor Kinney)

be a good a baby, do what i want

tumblr_m9s63iYQ2l1r02hrto1_500.gif

I can't wait for news about the new single and the official Fame commercial.

Me too!!! i'm not TOO excited for ARTPOP cause i feel like we have zero information on it! but as soon as she releases the name or date of the first single...i'll probably die!!!!

Seeing her on Saturday... so excited!!

ME TOO!!! it's basically tomorrow!!! :excited: dont know how i'm gonna sleep on friday :L what time are you getting there btw? i'm aiming for 8am, i'm getting in that pit!! :crying: <--- Me when i hear Highway Unicorn :flutter:

ARTPOP is gonna slay! what does everyone think about her releasing it through an APP?

mH07H.png

I'm going to see her on September 15th - that is if i can find suitable accommodation in Dublin. As harsh as it sounds, hostels disgust me... i don't understand how people can sleep in the same room with 10 other people...

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

I'm going to see her on September 15th - that is if i can find suitable accommodation in Dublin. As harsh as it sounds, hostels disgust me... i don't understand how people can sleep in the same room with 10 other people...

i feel you gurrrrl! :blink: that sounds...uncomfortable!

but isn't Gaga worth it? :whitney:

;)

mH07H.png

Have you seen Hostel ? :oprah:

U7rR3.png