♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

how are people listening now? an old sis needs help :brows:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting links to leaks of copyrighted material intended for an official release through purchase or streaming is strictly forbidden.

God I haven’t bopped this hard to a new Gaga track in a looong fucking time...it’s so euphoric <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Best thing she's released since the BTW era imo

ARTPOP says hello but go off I guess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I know I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up after her last two (three) albums, and yet here we are. She can't seriously be thinking this is strong enough to be a (comeback) lead single WTF?

It's a demo not the final version

I stand corrected - apaz it is the final version. Oooooop

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I like it but I agree it’s bizarre that half the chorus is synthetic beats with no vocals

If she just kept singing love love love over those beats the song would have felt much fuller

I am happy with this bop overall

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS LOVE<3

Y'all wanted dance music back from her and then you bitch that it's too basic. Some of you should've checked out in 2016 when you trashed Joanne

isn't she lady gaga the queen of pop? well then she should PROVE it, this song could be easily released by any pop singer (honestly sounds lika ava max mixed with what dua is releasing), obviously we have really high expectations with gaga so yeah, scrap this thing -which is still a bop- and release something better. That's it

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

It’s not bad but it’s really not it and people are praising it just bc it’s Gaga

Like if you think about it she hasn’t done anything interesting in almost 7 years yet people still think she’s all that? Charli lasted way longer