♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

lolno. a year old demo isn't the final - you can tell it's not. plus, people who have later demos/heard the final have said that demo is missing so many elements. so..

Anyone who claims to have another version or heard the final is just straight up lying. Y'all will cling to anything before believing the one that leaked IS the version that will be released  :lmao:

BzhmW.png

Anyone who claims to have another version or heard the final is just straight up lying. Y'all will cling to anything before believing the one that leaked IS the version that will be released  :lmao:

apart from it’s from people who have reliably spilled the tea, so.

:flutter: 

you keep believing your reality though.

Okay so the source who spilled tea about SL first confirmed the Feb 7th Date

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So that Super Saturday concert was....interesting :creep:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

apart from it’s from people who have reliably spilled the tea, so.

:flutter:

you keep believing your reality though.

Lol literally nobody reliable said that, the actually reliable people who actually had the song before it leaked said this is the final

she's so goofy and I love it :rip:

her energy was incredible

I've always loved her campy cheesy energy but I don't know something felt off? It didn't feel like a typical Gaga show.

She was very lethargic during the show (Understandably considering the chronic pain she's in) and out of shape. She's supposed to be dropping Stupid Love on the February 7th but I seriously doubt that. Poor girl looked bored to...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Why do Gaga and Lana keep performing live if they seem to hate it... Like, put some effort or don't do it at all  :toofunny:

exactly i hate the residency because it is just so not gaga, i feel like she really put her soul into ARTRAVE and ever since it hasn't been the same

sexxx dream is probably the best song on artpop but wbk

heard your boyfriend was away this weekend, wanna meet at my place?

heard that we both got nothin to do

tumblr_o6b6yzIuFI1ub9peqo2_400.gif

and i lay in bed and touch myself and think of you