♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Stupid Love is not even close to be one of her best songs and yet it got acclaim from critics i-

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

People need to stop pretending Gaga makes good music, her early stuff yeah fair enough, but nowadays? Haha no

We are just waiting for the new Scheiße on the album.

People need to stop pretending Gaga makes good music, her early stuff yeah fair enough, but nowadays? Haha no

Girl every post you make is pure cancer

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

genuinely can't figure out why people don't like joanne

is it literally just because it's not pop? because the album is amazing 

me personally its because if i wanted to listen to a country/rock/alt album, i'd listen to musicians who do it soooo much better. gaga makes amazing pop that sets her apart from her pop contemporaries, but doesn't make amazing non-pop to set her apart from her alternative contemporaries, in my opinion. for example, sinner's prayer sounds like something from the arctic monkeys album suck it and see (or even sounds a little like the track do i wanna know? from AM) but everything on that album is 100x better than sinner's prayer, with more interesting lyrics and melodies and production and instrumentation. diamond heart is a bop but it's pretty standard pop rock that i could find anywhere, but at least in that case it has a little bit of gaga's point of view and personality in the lyrics. joanne is adorable and everything and i completely understand its significance to gaga but for me there are more interesting and well written acoustic guitar ballads out there. hey girl is a highlight for me, but its rare i listen to it because i could just listen to tame impala, my morning jacket, some of erykah badu's stuff....

but that's just me tho! i can see the appeal, it's just that it's boring to me and a complete waste of amazing popstar talent.

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I think Joanne was an incredibly savvy career move. I think at the time most people were like, wtf? but, don't quote me on this dk the specifics atm, but then more-country oriented pop came following after. Things for ASIB wouldn't have run as smoothly, and the gp would've gotten even more confused. If she went further into ARTPOP, it would've lost her sheen by having her sound saturated if that makes sense, and would've had, had her having to recover from too much pop 

Joanne's real great to listen to when doing auto body work, n  just physical activities try try try it 

Also, stream TC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vp8VZe5kqEM

UV/Honeymoon

C2C and Joanne were made to clean and repair her reputation with the GP. Even the cynic in me knows it worked wonders and it was a damn smart move. ASIB was a world wide success, Shallow was a mega huge hit and she did an fantastic half time super bowl show before all that.

I think after everything she went through with ARTPOP she realised that if she wanted to make another truly successful dance/pop record, she'd have to wait much further down the line to make it happen and to make it simple.

Hence what we got a few days back...

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Seems I'll be broke in March and April. I've already given most of my coin already to Dua :pray:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371