♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

This makes so much sense as to why I hate most of these songs apart from Adele

literally same :lmao:

--

This is her last and only chance to do the final part of the goddamn trilogy.

This is sad to say, but I really hope she won't try to finish the triology because just imagine the mess it will be. If we look at her latest music videos, they are all really bad compared to her late 2008 - early 2014 videos. Artpop-era Gaga could have easily pulled it off but I feel like it will tarnish this triology if she continues it now.

Ok now that I've seen the Paper Magazine photoshoot I believe that the old Gaga is back

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is sad to say, but I really hope she won't try to finish the triology because just imagine the mess it will be. If we look at her latest music videos, they are all really bad compared to her late 2008 - early 2014 videos. Artpop-era Gaga could have easily pulled it off but I feel like it will tarnish this triology if she continues it now.

I mean, she's still got the artistry, she just needs time, a budget, a good song, a good director who's into her and obviously a good camera (as much as I liked Stupid Love). The John Wayne video was a hint that she can deliver great visuals (I didn't like that video though - there was too much going on in a 2-minute-long video). This era screams POP imo, so I believe she'll do her best. So far everything's great imo!

Gags claims her fifth No.1 single with Stupid Love in the U.K :)

https://www.bigtop40.com/news/lady-gaga-stupid-love-uk-number-1/

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371