♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I hope we are. Need some new Gaga stuff...

Me too. I mean I've got a lot of music to tide me over this fall, so I guess I'm okay with the album being released in 2013, but I would love for a single to come out in 2012. I almost feel like 'distant' from Gaga if that makes sense. She's been too quiet lately!! Tbh I usually hate periods while she's touring. She just is less involved with the fans it seems, other than at the concerts of course. I'm just ready for the ARTPOP era to truly kick off.

H0bDaqU.gif

Me too. I mean I've got a lot of music to tide me over this fall, so I guess I'm okay with the album being released in 2013, but I would love for a single to come out in 2012. I almost feel like 'distant' from Gaga if that makes sense. She's been too quiet lately!! Tbh I usually hate periods while she's touring. She just is less involved with the fans it seems, other than at the concerts of course. I'm just ready for the ARTPOP era to truly kick off.

I feel exactly the same!! It's liek turning into a random fan, while I was obsessed with her for so long. Really need some more shocking stuff.

s7OxA.png