♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

which one? gaga's still with the temporary cover, they updated with the official but then removed

oh idk i saw some account on twitter post screenshots of it, i guess they were trolling

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ok now where tf is the pink vinyl tho... cause aint no one want the cum colored one

The vinyl for Björk's Arisen My Senses Remix EP is literally "slug genital colored", I have it and it's pretty cool because it's iridescent in the daylight. But yeah I don't see it working in this case, hot pink is the only choice.

I need Babylon already, I can't get the leaked snipped out of my head :defeated:

Ah jeez so like. I was listening to the asib soundtrack, that's some great music right there. n I remember the times I met her for filming. Watching the film again, and wanting to just travel and go outside, doing things that I love doing. The NOSTALGIA. 

Idk what's goin on w her, maybe more charity work and so on. 

I genuinely hope she finds a way to meet both sides, w like the business n artist aspects surrounding her music, and giving her fans what she wants. It must be exhausting having to be that bridge. Apparently, she's supposed to b making an announcement this coming Monday. 

The "finished" cover is starting to look a lot more appealing for me, for an album cover, so I wouldn't mind it if it were. It takes it from magazine page, to an actual cover, looks good regardless. 

I know the length of this makes it feel like I'm sentimentalizing, but nah just reminiscing about everything bc i think it's nice to. 
Looking forward to the music that'll make me cry and dance. Need it so much rn. Maybe I just like seeing the upside of things, but her timing's like scarily amazing sometimes, hope we get some good news soon

UV/Honeymoon

Maybe she's serving...

Now time to release Babylon for God's sake

Also, ARTPOP has her best album cover and that's a fact

Woah I always disliked the cover

it’s still a really good cover but why did they go w the shittier version ugh, i hope the darker one’s for the deluxe

The darker one was superior... it looks like they used Paint and brushed the symbol with grey color. Its still a good vision pls make the album cum soon mama

UGH WHAT A SERVE

this album better be out by May i need more music to look forward too

the universe knew that Gaga and Dua releasing one week apart (originally) would have been too powerful

negAbhB.png