♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i honestly really like rain on me! it's not the most exciting or daring but it's definitely very delightful and it puts me in a good mood :) and the music video is beautiful! 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

I'm so happy that the majority of people seem to love ROM. It deserves all the praise.

Wherever you are Gaga and Ariana I hope you two are proud of yourselves <3

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i honestly really like rain on me! it's not the most exciting or daring but it's definitely very delightful and it puts me in a good mood :) and the music video is beautiful! 

exactly. it’s a fun pop song and there’s nothing wrong with that.

i feel like bloodpop bullied her into all these instrumental choruses. like that’s both songs from the album so far that have almost no lyrical content in their chorus, just bloodpop showing off his production skills. this is the same woman who wrote Bad Romance. she can do better than “rain. on. me.” and just an instrumental break.

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

cute but sounds exactly like every mainstream pop song i've heard since 2014, video isn't that interesting either. its basically just them dancing with backup dancers. groundbreaking. seriously out of all the possible ideas you can think of with an unlimited high budget and you choose something thats so simple and been done before a billion times? i cant fathom it especially when stupid love was the exact same thing too. one thing i did love about the music video though was the shot of gaga and the rain pouring over her face. its stunning.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e