♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The album actually...slaps???

Yeah it's very referential, almost a carbon copy of 90s and mid 2010 music, but of a good kind! 1000 Doves it's the best one with SFA, it feels super 2016, but it gives me that year's buzz, like i feel i've been transported to that summer's vacation, on the beach on a sunny day.

Sour Candy it's a mess and the worst one along with SL and Fun Tonight. But overall it's a cute summer dance album

It also feels very Artpop-ish. The way she sings, the mood and the MJH synth in 911

It feels very reminiscent of her earlier stuff, her pre-fame demos like Reloaded etc. I just wish the songs were longer and that she explored the 90s sound more, the demo of Free Woman MASSSSSIVELY shits on the club mix

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

It feels very reminiscent of her earlier stuff, her pre-fame demos like Reloaded etc. I just wish the songs were longer and that she explored the 90s sound more, the demo of Free Woman MASSSSSIVELY shits on the club mix

I totally agree about the Free Woman demo I miss the, "I want to be be be free free free forever baby" part :( 

does anyone know what 'pop a 911' means? i didn't bother to watch her video until someone explains it im taking it as killing cops

Pop a pill

does anyone know what 'pop a 911' means? i didn't bother to watch her video until someone explains it im taking it as killing cops

the song is about an anti psychotic she takes

IMG_1709.gif.630ef5701e222250fafb1d00fec

i think she’s willingly claiming the Karen title so she calls 911 whenever she has a minor problem

Now that it's out is there a whole Babylon demo?

Are we gonna get the Babylon demo?  :flutter:

Our minds

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro