♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Part of me freaked the fuck out seeing “I wanna be with u” thinking it was the charli/Sophie song and she had recorded a version... :rip: then I remember 1. It’s artpop (2012-13) and 2. The iTunes fest version of Dope :-( anyways tho thanks for posting this list is there a link you might have to all of them? I only have/heard applause demo/burqua/gypsy demo

it's actually the studio version which leaked not too long ago, not the itunes fest! but yes it is the song that eventually turned into dope.

i don't have a link yet but i can upload them to google drive or something later and link them for you guys that want them

9ISvyf0.gif

Love this fucking album so much. Babylon is A BOP AND A HALF

anyways

i gotta say it

Plastic Doll makes me cringe so hard  :defeated:  the lyrics sounds like they were written by a recently rebellious Disney star LMAO

Plastic Doll’s chorus is EVERYTHING tho... I literally have gone around my house shouting “DONT PLAY WITH MEEEEEEEE” since Thursday tbh

it's actually the studio version which leaked not too long ago, not the itunes fest! but yes it is the song that eventually turned into dope.

i don't have a link yet but i can upload them to google drive or something later and link them for you guys that want them

Oooh yes I’d be so thankful if you could do that!! I’m intrigued to hear what the studio version of I wanna be w u sounds like cause I always liked the lyrics of it more

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I love that after reading people’s thoughts for a couple days (on multiple platforms) there is no obvious dud in the tracklist. It is all very individual and we all have very different favorites and least favorites. It’s crazy to me. Never seen anything like it. Babylon is probably my least favorite for example, but I know it’s some people’s top of the top lol. Love that.

Also- I think Gaga can really do with this era what she wasn’t able to with ARTPOP or Joanne and make this album cycle so fun and exciting for many months to come. Those others in a way looking back (while I love them) felt dead on impact bc of lack of promo, energy, direction, or whatever the circumstances may be. I fell like this is just the very very beginning of what we get to see for Chromatica and I hope we get more merch, visuals, songs, demos, remixes, videos, etc.

H0bDaqU.gif

ya forgot the Sexxx Dreams demo, and there are 2 concept demos of Applause as well as the regular demo

Could u possibly share all of these if it’s easily accessible for u? :-)

Also, Jewels N' Drugs demo, Swine demo, MJH demo 3,

holy shit can someone drop a link of all of these??? Omg I never realized THIS many Artpop demos had leaked holy shit

New Favorite Gaga album. Its so relatable to me, as if she custom made it for me. Replay is such an accurate depiction of sexual assault and PTSD its insane. I can't stop crying listening. And I cant stop dancing listening. Thank you Gaga, with you I'm never alone

ya forgot the Sexxx Dreams demo, and there are 2 concept demos of Applause as well as the regular demo

thought the Sexxx Dreams demo was just the feed from artrave or whatever? but thanks!

can't find the other concept demo, if you could share it that'd be great!

9ISvyf0.gif

New Favorite Gaga album. Its so relatable to me, as if she custom made it for me. Replay is such an accurate depiction of sexual assault and PTSD its insane. I can't stop crying listening. And I cant stop dancing listening. Thank you Gaga, with you I'm never alone

Her best song

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

thought the Sexxx Dreams demo was just the feed from artrave or whatever? but thanks!

can't find the other concept demo, if you could share it that'd be great!

no, sexxx dream is real, it was accidentally posted by someone from her team iirc

idk which concept you have, but here is both of them:

https://mega.nz/folder/36hEwYbB#3naCVWR1x9yCWH8Bi_hzfg

OAjeWdG.jpg?1