♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

no, sexxx dream is real, it was accidentally posted by someone from her team iirc

idk which concept you have, but here is both of them:

https://mega.nz/folder/36hEwYbB#3naCVWR1x9yCWH8Bi_hzfg

forgive me if i'm wrong, but is the first one not just the concept demo with a couple parts cut out? they have the exact same vocals

9ISvyf0.gif

1000 doves is giving me such Gypsy feels whew... I went out to target and bought the milky clear vinyl cause my Gaga order isn’t expected to ship until Dec 31st, 2020 :rip: :rip: anyways this vinyl packaging is the cheapest bullshit for a standard vinyl ever I couldn’t really expect more tho considering the fame monster EP :rip: but at least in those cases they’ve always been picture discs!!

a gatefold of this iconic cover is NEEDED

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

I realized why I love Replay so much--it's like a darker, more interesting Charlie Puth song 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

watching her interview with Zane Lowe about the album adds a lot of context to the songs. I highly recommend watching it

This!! Thinking about everything she was saying during them was resonating hard w me

Not a stan but I listen to her work. This is a general good sounding album. Lyrically she went full simple structure, but it suits the 00’s sound. Would love if Alice and 911 had more mysterious lyrics

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Not a stan but I listen to her work. This is a general good sounding album. Lyrically she went full simple structure, but it suits the 00’s sound. Would love if Alice and 911 had more mysterious lyrics

I really wanted a bit more depth and literary references from the lyrics of Alice I think that's my only disappointment with it really cause every other element is superb

I've been listening to this album almost nonstop for the past few days sine it came out n I've been connecting to it even more an I'm just in love w the idea of how amazing this'd be at some kind of rave/festival/club. like damn. I just miss the physical camaraderie 

probs gonna echo others as well as myself.
the chromaludes are amazing. reminds me a little of yeah final fantasy, GoT, the teardrop sound @ the 22 sec mark for the first. the emerging strings and how the violin zigzags 
how II really sets up the feeling of wonder and loss to then transitioning to 911 
how bright and newly affirmative III is. sets up SINE real well. 

Alice's yearning for some kind of reminiscent future. 
SL's "all I ever wanted was love" 's a refreshing take on love. 
how courageous ROM is. 
Free Woman w independence. 
Fun Tonight's that weird moment of the night where you're not really feeling it as much, or where doubt rushes in ya, but self-awareness kicks in. so it's sadly meaningful but bridges you to wanting something better, the smile of gratitude that ya make. 
911's like a "get me out of myself" moment, like lemme distract myself by being productive or something. like gtfo lemme do this for myself i'll tend to myself after. 
Plastic Doll. Love the pop, love the layers of meaning. I E I E I E I E, the kind of vulnerability's amazing. 
Sour Candy's a serve. Not the healthiest of tendencies but I like how it asks how deep u can get. like it's asking for an experienced understanding between the two parties. 
Enigma's so gay. I love it hahahahahaha. Love how playfully chill it is. all of the stiigmaaaaa 
the cool transition to Replay. Intro: Am I still alive? and just the meaning. she captures the feeling pretty well. 
SINE's that moment when you're a bit tired and so you're just close to everyone, like a shared moment of vulnerability, n empathy in the air. 
1000's Doves. this broke my heart. like. internalize. you'd think patience was some kind of myth. like yes. I will help you. sorry if it seemed like you lost me. we just get caught up. I'm still here, will you do the same? Like a "I know I can stand, but would pull me back up" moment. 
Babylon.  :whatever2: I LOVE how smooth this version is, but I still do wanna hear the other version properly.

I can see how this album's such an improvement for her. There's a kind of maturity to it w how more blended/ subtle it is. Sad lyrics, upbeat sound. those songs are just a vibe.  

UV/Honeymoon