♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Let me be clear, I love Gaga & could not have been more excited for Chromatica... after years of abandoning pop music, I just expected so much better from her in terms of the music itself. It’s not a BAD album but it does not feel like a Gaga album, to me. The personality, uniqueness, all the things that made me fall in love with her from The Fame are just not there for me in Chromatica. :(

14417469274.gif

absolute delusion, honestly. Alice is one of her best songs, period. it's quite evident what the lyrics mean, especially being the opener for the album - it sets the entire album up. i'm sorry you're too dense to understand that and prefer such basic lyrics such as "meet me, meet me" or "hooookaaaah". i guess you aren't just capable understand actual concepts and that's ok hun.

xoxo

But the tired ass Alice in Wonderland metaphor is acceptable???

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Idk man I really like it... I listened to it for the first time on my way to the Fnac and ended up buying the vinyl when I arrived there lol... For now my favourite is definitely Fun Tonight. Exactly the kind of music I can enjoy when I'm working late at night or gaming. No need to be particularly focused on the lyrics or the melodies, just pure pop enjoyment

ZKcaooE.png

Idk man I really like it... I listened to it for the first time on my way to the Fnac and ended up buying the vinyl when I arrived there lol... For now my favourite is definitely Fun Tonight. Exactly the kind of music I can enjoy when I'm working late at night or gaming. No need to be particularly focused on the lyrics or the melodies, just pure pop enjoyment

taste! 

i would pay money for someone to recreate the Venus artRAVE intro. That shit is heavenly since the soaring synths (I think they're synths)

and i mean a faithful to the original recreation

negAbhB.png

There's a new vinyl listing on merchbar w some kind of standard black disc? emailed them a few days ago and they changed the cover to the chromatica symbol 'stead of the original cover. 
it's not the standard clear vinyl, bc it's already listed as a diff item, so lowkey waiting on that. 

the dream would be a neon pink vinyl to match the original cover.. 

has anyone gotten their signed cd's yet? was it an artcard or the actual booklet signed? 

UV/Honeymoon

Let me be clear, I love Gaga & could not have been more excited for Chromatica... after years of abandoning pop music, I just expected so much better from her in terms of the music itself. It’s not a BAD album but it does not feel like a Gaga album, to me. The personality, uniqueness, all the things that made me fall in love with her from The Fame are just not there for me in Chromatica. :(

tea. I couldn’t have said it better. This album is very generic and will age like milk. I can’t believe some of the basic as fuck lyrics. What happened to her creativity. Most of the album sounds like the songs she did for A Star is Born

tea. I couldn’t have said it better. This album is very generic and will age like milk. I can’t believe some of the basic as fuck lyrics. What happened to her creativity. Most of the album sounds like the songs she did for A Star is Born

Thank god it’s not just me.. Replay and Enigma kind of get a pass though

I don't hear A Star is Born in any of these songs, except for Love Me Right. Other than that the vibes are completely different from A Star is Born

XPo3CNC.jpg

I don't hear A Star is Born in any of these songs, except for Love Me Right. Other than that the vibes are completely different from A Star is Born

I do hear a lot of similarities to the more "pop" songs on ASIB (Heal Me, Hair Body Face, WDYDT), as well as The Cure. I think these 4 could easily fit on Chromatica. 

bitch we was like aaaa

Wf6LbV2.png

Can't wait for people to bitch about another ~betrayal~ when this doesn't come to fruition. People around her should know by now to just shut up so fans don't get disappointed when all their grand ideas don't happen

BzhmW.png