♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

a month later and i'm still replaying the whole ass album on the daily. y'all need to check yourself 

same!! i guess the lack of promotion, mv's, gaga not caring at all is making everyone go against album and tbh the main thing (to me) is the music...

Remember when we saw those weird ass BTS of her filming something for Enigma?

She was like u can call me enigma

Did we ever find out wth that was for? Or is there gonna be an enigma movie like the trailer she teased for the tour and that’s the “project” bloodpop or whoever said was coming

Remember when we saw those weird ass BTS of her filming something for Enigma?

She was like u can call me enigma

Did we ever find out wth that was for? Or is there gonna be an enigma movie like the trailer she teased for the tour and that’s the “project” bloodpop or whoever said was coming

If you find videos of the Enigma show Gaga interacts with her "enigma" on screen so im guessing she was shooting motion capture for the enigma that plays onscreen

I hope Alice won't be the 3rd single. It's a rlly cute song but it's far from being comercial but whatevs

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hope Alice won't be the 3rd single. It's a rlly cute song but it's far from being comercial but whatevs

There’s a remix of Free Woman coming and a video of Babylon so probz one of the two

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

You know this album is growing on me but i still think nothing more of it than just a simple pop album, its a shame she didnt experiment a bit more like on BTW and ARTPOP. Still, it has some great beats that make you wanna dance and just have a good time, which is Lady Gaga's signature really, lets hope her next pop album is a little more daring

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

In retrospect this was indeed a smart move to release something universally accessible, Miss Ga.

But I hope to god she knows her actual fans miss experimentation and innovation.

Remember when the name Haus Labs was attached to things like the worlds first flying dress or other outrageously surreal things, not just make up

sorry to bump yall but ive been thinking about this for a while now, did anything ever come of that rumor that Gaga was reworking an older song for Chromatica?  a lot of people suspect it turned into 911 because its sound is so distinct but is there any truth to it that we know of?

(oh and the gaga wiki lists "Bloody Mary" being on some early rumored TFM tracklists, was it the same song we got on BTW?)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

sorry to bump yall but ive been thinking about this for a while now, did anything ever come of that rumor that Gaga was reworking an older song for Chromatica?  a lot of people suspect it turned into 911 because its sound is so distinct but is there any truth to it that we know of?

(oh and the gaga wiki lists "Bloody Mary" being on some early rumored TFM tracklists, was it the same song we got on BTW?)

there's a lot of speculation towards bloody mary being on the fame monster, but nothing was official confirmed. there was a even review of it on popjustice!

https://ladygaganow.co/popjustice-about-lady-gagas-track-bloody-mary

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/40044189.html

this rumor pops up pretty much every album campaign but the only time it was true was for ARTPOP cause we know she was working on Nothing On But the Radio. that being said, 1000 Doves is a song she reworked from Joanne

also 99% sure that Bloody Mary was not for TFM. it just happened that it was a made-up title that ended up being a real song later. notice how on the alleged TFM tracklist they have Alejandro under the wrong name, whilst Take It Slow, Kiss and Run, and New Yok are not legitimate either.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

New Yok are not legitimate either.

Ironically there is a The Fame outtake called "New York". Also, rumors dubbed a "Speechless Demo" as "New York", but after the "real" song leaked in 2017\18 then I don't think this was real.

New York if anyone curious (yes it's bad)

https://clyp.it/yndfpx2n

I believe it's been said before that "Angel Down" was an... ARTPOP reject (and not one of these 8 "RedOnes" productions from 2015). It's interesting to look at her discography this way. Really wanted to set a "recording timeline" like the one created for Lana here.

Ironically there is a The Fame outtake called "New York". Also, rumors dubbed a "Speechless Demo" as "New York", but after the "real" song leaked in 2017\18 then I don't think this was real.

how dare you knock this bop. Only stans with taste appreciate this song

New York was also the last song she made with Fusari, hence why it's not "completely" finished

negAbhB.png

I believe it's been said before that "Angel Down" was an... ARTPOP reject (and not one of these 8 "RedOnes" productions from 2015). It's interesting to look at her discography this way. Really wanted to set a "recording timeline" like the one created for Lana here.

yes but New York is an old song, it’s not from TFM

OAjeWdG.jpg?1