♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Apparently the GAGA RADIO shows on Apple Music will each feature a new mix of a track from the album so fingers crossed for Haus Labs version of Babylon

HLs Babylon shows up on Shazam now as "Babylon (Early Version)"

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1000 Doves is a song she reworked from Joanne

super duper late and sorry to retag you but i've been trying to find info on this, where do we know this from?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

super duper late and sorry to retag you but i've been trying to find info on this, where do we know this from?

I can’t quite remember but someone reliable mentioned it on Popjustice and was talking about how we knew of a song from Joanne that has the words Doves in it & they think it was reworks for Chromatica

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

This is really random but does anyone have the Zomby Gaga doll she did with monster high? I’ve been trying to find one but seems they stopped selling her

Found one on goodwill.. in box

for $80 :eartha: 

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/100162398

Ms RaRa what r u up to these days? 

omg

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

yes but New York is an old song, it’s not from TFM

Lanaboards loaded forever I didn't expect to see the post was actually "sent" nn

I believe that, before TFM was really a thing, Interscope already wanted to release The Fame and tack like 3 new songs at the end. I remember her saying something like "but instead, I decided to create a whole new album that will be yours. It's The Fame Monster".

I guess New York was one of the songs they wanted to reboot and probably put it out as a single, hence the rumors, but who knows (It sounds like late Fusari\Gaga productions like Paparazzi at least)

For the 1000Doves talk, I believe it was actually said that it was reworked from ARTPOP, and some people thought it was one song that she played to Mark Ronson (together with Angel Down) and someone recorded in super LQ and whispering over it, but it doesn't sound like the recording that was captured then.

so... is Haus Labs version coming?

Please I hope not.. I dislike that version so much.

I believe that, before TFM was really a thing, Interscope already wanted to release The Fame and tack like 3 new songs at the end. I remember her saying something like "but instead, I decided to create a whole new album that will be yours. It's The Fame Monster".

I guess New York was one of the songs they wanted to reboot and probably put it out as a single, hence the rumors, but who knows (It sounds like late Fusari\Gaga productions like Paparazzi at least)

This is brand new information to me omgg 

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Apparently the GAGA RADIO shows on Apple Music will each feature a new mix of a track from the album so fingers crossed for Haus Labs version of Babylon

She can keep it. It's the most overrated unreleased version of a song that I've ever witnessed. The album version slaps and you can't tell me otherwise. 

she's one of the few pop stars that still get me real excited when she releases vids etc. vmas, gaga radio, I wanna know if the gatefold's coming, and if we'll get better merch. like chromatica lava lamps, better undies or something. bc that cover's THAT COVER. and the aesthetic's just begging to be business milked

UV/Honeymoon