♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Chromatica is such an excellent pop album, probably the best one released so far for 2020. I keep revisiting it nearly every week since its release, every fucking track (excluding Free Woman) is a total banger and I would love to see how all of them would do as singles (excluding Free Woman). Why the fuck did she put the whole era on hold for so long? Only reason I can think of is Interscope to milk the shit out of "Rain on Me"'s success, but if it's due the pandemic, that would be bullshit at this point because every other artist is back on their grind. Idk what happened with pushing "Sour Candy" next (since it has a lyrics video up already), but that would have done wonders on radio, perfect for any person to enjoy and blast in their car, clubs, etc. "Sine from Above" always gave me an impression of a massive Coldplay chart-longevity type of a record, I can totally see it being on top of the UK/European charts for months. "Enigma" and '"Babylon" also have that classic, timeless chart-monster vibes. I can imagine how "911" or "Fun Tonight" would be praised for being unusual, experimental singles in regards to the sad message within them. Same with "Replay", it's so crazy and vocal, nothing like anything on the radio at the moment that it's super exciting to be heard for the first time. 

Overall, I just hope and pray the huge mistake of "Free Woman" being the next single doesn't become true, it's so basic and generic that it was a perfect match for Katy Perry's new album. Wishing Gaga well on the VMAs as well, hopefully she releases one of the rumored visuals she's been stacking for months now. 

Tm0N2Vp.gif

z445hpI.png

these vocals make me so excited for whatever we get from her otherwise this era live.  like imagine Enigma live with this energy

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Seven years of VMAs starvation but tonight Gaga was served almost the entire banquet and rightly so :whitney::candy:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371