♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm honestly surprised that people actually like the 911 video. In my humble opinion, it's not very good. I think I might actually prefer TEOG's video more, and just look at the state of that. I dunno, I'm just disappointed that one of the danciest songs on Chromatica got an artsy, avant-garde video with like no choreography. 

There's going to be a Limited Edition Chromatica Boxset that will drop Mid-November.     https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Limited-Box-Set-Edition/6PVD0000000

The set will include: 

INTL HARD COVER BOOK DELUXE SPECIAL 7” EDITION (22 TRACKS) 

8 X POSTCARDS

ALBUM COVER POSTER

TATTOO SHEET

SharedImage-109345.png?t=69dff4e8d05a7e2

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

On 9/29/2020 at 12:26 PM, Macintosh Manhattan said:

There's going to be a Limited Edition Chromatica Boxset that will drop Mid-November.     https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Limited-Box-Set-Edition/6PVD0000000

The set will include: 

INTL HARD COVER BOOK DELUXE SPECIAL 7” EDITION (22 TRACKS) 

8 X POSTCARDS

ALBUM COVER POSTER

TATTOO SHEET

SharedImage-109345.png?t=69dff4e8d05a7e2

was looking into that the other day, and I think that the SL picture disc actually isn't on it. I like the poster, and of course the deluxe version's great, but it just doesn't seem to be worth it at that price.. Gatefold vinyl dreams still going tho 

UV/Honeymoon

8 hours ago, vodkaa said:

was looking into that the other day, and I think that the SL picture disc actually isn't on it. I like the poster, and of course the deluxe version's great, but it just doesn't seem to be worth it at that price.. Gatefold vinyl dreams still going tho 

I was thinking along the same lines. The deluxe edition has all the remixes but they're all awful. So yeah like you said its not worth the money.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

6 hours ago, Macintosh Manhattan said:

I was thinking along the same lines. The deluxe edition has all the remixes but they're all awful. So yeah like you said its not worth the money.

as much as I LOVE Gaga, the remixes haven't really done much for me atm either. Don't know why her team's going for this grab tbh.. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 years of A Star Is Born!!! :wub:

This movie and soundtrack literally own my heart. I can't even imagine how many times I've cried to both, truly truly amazing bodies of work.

When it came out I was visiting Chicago so I couldn't see the movie but I LIVED for the soundtrack. What a time.

Shallow, ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY :crying2: (deserved Shallow's success), Is That Alright? :icant:, I'll Never Love Again :crying5:, Before I Cry:oprah:, Music to My Eyes :xcry:, Diggin' My Grave, Look What I Found, Black Eyes and La Vie en Rose <3

Then the bops Heal Me, Why Did You Do That? and Hair Body Face. In other words - a perfect soundtrack. 

On 9/26/2020 at 1:36 AM, Oshawott said:

I'm honestly surprised that people actually like the 911 video. In my humble opinion, it's not very good. I think I might actually prefer TEOG's video more, and just look at the state of that. I dunno, I'm just disappointed that one of the danciest songs on Chromatica got an artsy, avant-garde video with like no choreography. 

LOL at me actually liking the 911 video over every single other Gaga video :thumb2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

23 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

LOL at me actually liking the 911 video over every single other Gaga video :thumb2:

911 M, I had no idea what I though a video for the song would be like. I only thought that a video with a huge choreography would not be in the best interest for it. The Lyrics def needed an artsy video representing Gaga's true insight to her mind. It turned out a 100% serve. 

To me, it's her best video because of this.

33 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

911 M, I had no idea what I though a video for the song would be like. I only thought that a video with a huge choreography would not be in the best interest for it. The Lyrics def needed an artsy video representing Gaga's true insight to her mind. It turned out a 100% serve. 

To me, it's her best video because of this.

You practically spoke my mind. Thanks for channeling the idea I couldn't completely process 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

You practically spoke my mind. Thanks for channeling the idea I couldn't completely process 

Gaga is an Enigma! It's never easy describing her creations! :crying2:

10 hours ago, cellophane said:

2 years of A Star Is Born!!! :wub:

This movie and soundtrack literally own my heart. I can't even imagine how many times I've cried to both, truly truly amazing bodies of work.

When it came out I was visiting Chicago so I couldn't see the movie but I LIVED for the soundtrack. What a time.

Shallow, ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY :crying2: (deserved Shallow's success), Is That Alright? :icant:, I'll Never Love Again :crying5:, Before I Cry:oprah:, Music to My Eyes :xcry:, Diggin' My Grave, Look What I Found, Black Eyes and La Vie en Rose <3

Then the bops Heal Me, Why Did You Do That? and Hair Body Face. In other words - a perfect soundtrack. 

u know what. lemme watch that film again for the 12th(?) time. memorieeeeeeees. got to watch her and B Cooper live and it was. amazing. her voicee was so powerful 
Always Remember Us This Way toooo 

/

also alrite I think everyone knows by how much I spam this thread that I love Ga but I found this gif and it's a kiiiiiiiii guess for what. :smile:

XXxVw9R.gif

UV/Honeymoon

6 hours ago, vodkaa said:

u know what. lemme watch that film again for the 12th(?) time. memorieeeeeeees. got to watch her and B Cooper live and it was. amazing. her voicee was so powerful 

That's so cool! I already watched the movie last night, still amazing, so many feels

6 hours ago, vodkaa said:

XXxVw9R.gif

This would be me if I ever met her. Her and a ton of other female artists

2 hours ago, cellophane said:

That's so cool! I already watched the movie last night, still amazing, so many feels

This would be me if I ever met her. Her and a ton of other female artists

it never gets old for, and might be overlooked, but the lighting and the colors on the film. I loveee the bar part it always reminds me of how fun drag bars can be. 

I've seen her and made eye contact w her several times while she was performing and god not to be a weirdo, but I was just like, awestruck. that woman. I STAN. but mm, ngl it was more on the Chromatica sigs as an innocent joke, but I feel u on that. she's so inspiring without a doubt! 

UV/Honeymoon

it never gets old for, and might be overlooked, but the lighting and the colors on the film. I loveee the bar part it always reminds me of how fun drag bars can be. 

Yeah, I've never been to one, but that part is really sweet

I've seen her and made eye contact w her several times while she was performing and god not to be a weirdo, but I was just like, awestruck. that woman. I STAN. 

That's awesome, I saw her live in 2012 but I was pretty far away

but mm, ngl it was more on the Chromatica sigs as an innocent joke

Ohh, yeah, got it :smile3:

23 minutes ago, cellophane said:

Yeah, I've never been to one, but that part is really sweet

That's awesome, I saw her live in 2012 but I was pretty far away

Ohh, yeah, got it :smile3:

wasn't it? idk if that's ur thing to visit, but they're usually just real funny and the atmosphere's just great for a light nite out sometimes. 

Was that, I think during TFM days? how was it?? Did she sing ur favorite song? the crowds, the lights, it must've been great! and mm lol did u get a copy? how was ur sig hahahahahaha

UV/Honeymoon