♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I remember seeing her on the fame monster tour in pittsburgh in 2010 and she performed You and I before that record ever saw the light of day and she used “Pittsburgh” instead of Nebraska. From that moment it was destined to be one of my fav Gaga songs. 

9 hours ago, vodkaa said:

wasn't it? idk if that's ur thing to visit, but they're usually just real funny and the atmosphere's just great for a light nite out sometimes. 

I'd definitely love to go in the future

9 hours ago, vodkaa said:

Was that, I think during TFM days? how was it?? Did she sing ur favorite song? the crowds, the lights, it must've been great! and mm lol did u get a copy? how was ur sig hahahahahaha

It was the Born This Way era. The show was amazing, the stage was so huge and cool, got to hear the classics plus songs like Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, Fashion of His Love and more, she also played Princess Die, and it was on my birthday too! I bought a t-shirt, a lunchbox, a necklace, my 14yo little monster self was living haha

9 minutes ago, cellophane said:

It was the Born This Way era. The show was amazing, the stage was so huge and cool, got to hear the classics plus songs like Judas, Heavy Metal Lover, Fashion of His Love and more, she also played Princess Die, and it was on my birthday too! I bought a t-shirt, a lunchbox, a necklace, my 14yo little monster self was living haha

Ugh, witnessing Princess Die live... I will be forever jealous :crai:

6 hours ago, cellophane said:

I'd definitely love to go in the future

that must've been AMAZING! I remember how the tour was cut short, so it's great that u got to see and experience it, and on ur birthday of all days! Was it the blue hair paws up lunchbox, bc at the time, I wanted one of those so badly that must've been so gooood! ah! Miss rah rah, that era, with the music videos, the promo, the egg, prosthetics, it's coming back to me now. to have seen her live then, from a fan to another, I'm so happy you got to experience that, just thinking about gets me all giddy so I can imagine how awesome it must've been for you hahahahahahahaha! 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, vodkaa said:

that must've been AMAZING! I remember how the tour was cut short, so it's great that u got to see and experience it, and on ur birthday of all days! Was it the blue hair paws up lunchbox, bc at the time, I wanted one of those so badly that must've been so gooood! ah! Miss rah rah, that era, with the music videos, the promo, the egg, prosthetics, it's coming back to me now. to have seen her live then, from a fan to another, I'm so happy you got to experience that, just thinking about gets me all giddy so I can imagine how awesome it must've been for you hahahahahahahaha! 

Yes it was!! It was an amazing time, the whole era was so hardcore. I get that way thinking about it too, so many memories from that time. Also the Fame perfume mini era was an event too

anyone else super underwhelmed by the whole marketing of gaga's make up line? i haven't bought any but that is prob mostly bc the campaigns and looks they've shown have been so janky...nothing exciting or original– even though that is supposed to be the whole point– and the looks always seem half-assed too (the last thing i'd expect from gaga). idk maybe the products are great but i remain unconvinced.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, godsmonster said:

where the FUCK is the Haus Labs version of Babylon, I'm about to sue

tenor.gif

Let's sue then! I'm waiting for that version to be released but each day it passes, the less probable it becomes that the song will see the light of day.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

remember when bloodpop confirmed babylon haus mix n the sophie songs were getting released lol where tf is she

Bloodpop needs to stop interacting with fans; all he does is spread rumors and set expectations too high. He's the King of False Promises. 

On 10/7/2020 at 10:11 AM, cellophane said:

I'm so happy I was a fan during the BTW era... it was all so perfect despite the tour starting like a year after the album release? But anyways I got to attend as well, she had two concerts in Helsinki and I got tickets to the first one as the second was announced later. Our seats could've been better but my Little Monster ass was LIVING hahah like I've seen big ones like Britney, Rihanna, Kylie and Lana (and Björk :hooker:) but the BTW Ball really is the best one I've been to so far and I lost my voice that night. Thinking about it later, I feel kinda bad for my parents as I got them to spend a shitload amount of money for merch... I'm a tour book and t-shirt hoarder but I kinda regret the 150€ faux leather jacket because I've only worn it once :deadbanana: I still have it though and I have no intention of selling it.

7 hours ago, jvcx said:

I'm so happy I was a fan during the BTW era... it was all so perfect despite the tour starting like a year after the album release? 

yeah, it started April 2012, 11 months after the album release 

7 hours ago, jvcx said:

I've seen big ones like Britney, Rihanna, Kylie and Lana (and Björk :hooker:

That's awesome! I've only seen Kylie from this list. Wish I could see Björk, I'm so jealous! haha 

7 hours ago, jvcx said:

I'm a tour book and t-shirt hoarder but I kinda regret the 150€ faux leather jacket because I've only worn it once :deadbanana: I still have it though and I have no intention of selling it.

So cool! Such a rare merch item

I can't belive in 2020 I'd be more of a fan of Gaga than Lana. She's truly re-peaked despite what the OGH have to say :oprah:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371