♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I can't find the Rain On Me snippet. Share please...

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official release by purchase or streaming is not allowed.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3260-1375807715-35.

How did we like The Fame? I listened to it today and it's such a bad record except the singles. The Fame Monster and Born This Way are still pop perfection tho.

the album to me is just so indicative of shitty dance/pop music in the mid to late 2000s and thats exactly why i love it! if i didnt love that album as a child i probably wouldnt now. but it is such a fun album to me, and nothing more

How did we like The Fame? I listened to it today and it's such a bad record except the singles.

Ugh, honestly I still fuck with that album so hard, I dunno if it's just nostalgia but like it's a favourite of mine... Definitely the album I go back to most from her, but I'm more of a casual fan I wasn't here for the weirdness of Born This Way and ARTPOP. I enjoyed Joanne though haha.

How did we like The Fame? I listened to it today and it's such a bad record except the singles. The Fame Monster and Born This Way are still pop perfection tho.

It's very much a mixed bag (but so is Artpop to me), and I definitely agree about TFM and BTW being her best albums. Still, there's I Like It Rough, The Fame, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Disco Heaven, and of course the singles although I lowkey hate Poker Face ddd. I kinda wish she'd put Fashion on the album as well.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Ugh, honestly I still fuck with that album so hard, I dunno if it's just nostalgia but like it's a favourite of mine... Definitely the album I go back to most from her, but I'm more of a casual fan I wasn't here for the weirdness of Born This Way and ARTPOP. I enjoyed Joanne though haha.

the outlier of opinion just wha- this is like saying u like the E.T. remix w Kanye, but disliking how sugary sweet Teenage Dream is. Respect but. gen confused

UV/Honeymoon

no one post it or you'll get banned just watching out for u it happened recently to Lonelyheart :( ( I think that's her name)

did the album leak? someone inform me so i know where to look (im not asking for leaks, just wether or not it leaked)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

did the album leak? someone inform me so i know where to look (im not asking for leaks, just wether or not it leaked)

no just a couple 2 second snippets but I think its still debatable if they are even real

so nothing very interesting

It's very much a mixed bag (but so is Artpop to me), and I definitely agree about TFM and BTW being her best albums. Still, there's I Like It Rough, The Fame, Boys Boys Boys, Paper Gangsta, Disco Heaven, and of course the singles although I lowkey hate Poker Face ddd. I kinda wish she'd put Fashion on the album as well.

If she wasn't so pretentious with Artpop and left some of the fillers and worst tracks out, it would be probably her best. Similarly i think BTW should have been shorter too. (Did we really need the Queen? A carbon Copy of The Edge of Glory). The Fame at best could have been an Ep. Artists need to understand that less is more in terms of quality albums.

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d