♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

its really not my job to teach u basic comprehension skills then what can i say

I mean you're trying to invent comparisons where there are none. Gaga took a hiatus...now it's she took a hiatus from gay music? The concept was half executed...but now it's the visuals? You failed to mention anything more than the two singles which makes me think you probz listened once and then came on LanaBoards.com to share your OPINION!!!!!!!! There are issues with the record but nothing of what you said is justified/coherent.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I mean you're trying to invent comparisons where there are none. Gaga took a hiatus...now it's she took a hiatus from gay music? The concept was half executed...but now it's the visuals? You failed to mention anything more than the two singles which makes me think you probz listened once and then came on LanaBoards.com to share your OPINION!!!!!!!! There are issues with the record but nothing of what you said is justified/coherent.

the visual concept lmao please just use like one braincell it IS possible to fill in some of the blanks, i really dont need to spell it out :/

the album has very few good songs pls get hyper defensive all u want when u know 90% of people have received a majority of this album as a flop and it will continue to be a flop 

tl:dr moving on

the visual concept lmao please just use like one braincell it IS possible to fill in some of the blanks, i really dont need to spell it out :/

the album has very few good songs pls get hyper defensive all u want when u know 90% of people have received a majority of this album as a flop and it will continue to be a flop 

tl:dr moving on

right now you're just rambling, i would like to know what your actual criticism is because all i'm getting is "the visuals something something white mustang ://////". you've also failed to actually talk about anything beyond the two singles too, did you actually listen?

also 90% is such an overreaction LMAOOOO it's more like 50/50 right now

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

pls someone filter the vocals on Babylon and create some sort of instrumental with the one that's on the haus labs video to have something that resembles the demo

the final version is trash ugh

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

It just feels like she toned everything down and shortened the songs. The foundation is here for a SNATCHER. Babylon is definitely a instant hit for me, but again I wish she would have kept the original beat

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I just also wish 911’s chrorus “popped” a little more and the lyrics didn’t come off so cheesy

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

i caved in and listened to the leak LOL and to my surprise i loved it??? maybe im biased because i used to stan gaga so hard in 2014-2017 but i really thought this album was gonna be disappointing, and considering how everyone was reacting before it really isn't bad at all...

i think gaga def chose the wrong singles and the visuals were... that. but this is what we've been asking her to do since joanne and she listened.

my favourite song is definitely sine from above but again no one seems to like it  :crossed:

It’s artpop 2.0 cuz it’s being trashed now but it’s actually one of her best and most personal

i think so too lmao, this album isn't as good as artpop imo but everyone who's trashing it now will listen to it in the future and love it.