♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i agree, swish swish was the first time that came on my mind after hearing that intro. :rip: both songs have the same dated deep house beat but you'll get used to it, and it's not as noticeable towards the end of the song.

--

fhdsghs i can't at Sophie being totally SCRAPPED from the album. gaga said fuck the PC music gays.

I’m hoping Love Me Right will come thru with Sophie on it for the deluxe but who knows

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

omg butthurt much lmaoooo

ive explained what i mean earlier in this thread, now hop off my dick x

let's have some fun this beat is sick

in response (along with responding to @@TheBoss and @PARADIXO)

that critisim of music just grinds my gears. It's like gays on Tinder calling themselves young professionals. It sounds vague to me, and like a lazy critique.

i understand music can age but i just see people saying it ages like milk as them complaining they can't enjoy it

idk ive seen so many people say her work has aged like milk and it's just a tired comment

Bloodpop says there are multiple versions of Babylon, including the Haus Labs version and that mulitple versions will exist in the Chromatica universe. We might win.

receipts?

negAbhB.png

I hope they drop a Chromatica remix album like they did w BTW with a SOPHIE remix (or multiple) and the Haus Labs Babylon

Imagine some sort of DVD film package set too like the BTW collection w music videos or whatever short film she might have etc ugh PLEASE

then they better bring it to Earth, we ain't in Chromatica 

it just sounds like when gaga said she'd release more ARTPOP songs after the album release

i can't handle another ACT II type thing

negAbhB.png

it just sounds like when gaga said she'd release more ARTPOP songs after the album release

If only she actually came through with act II/ b side/ demo projects etc like Carly did... whew

If only she actually came through with act II/ b side/ demo projects etc like Carly did... whew

the whole Chromatica TV and Bloodpop saying this makes me think she's trying a 2020 approach to what she wanted to do with ARTPOP and the app. That was a little too ahead of it's time, but I feel doing things like that now would work

negAbhB.png

sis i thought i explained what aging like milk means in dua lipa thread. wasn't thatchu?

In their defense I think they were just speaking to the nature of the comment not being founded in any sort of logic/reasoning or explanation

the whole Chromatica TV and Bloodpop saying this makes me think she's trying a 2020 approach to what she wanted to do with ARTPOP and the app. That was a little too ahead of it's time, but I feel doing things like that now would work

This would be especially beneficial to work right now with everyone stuck at home on their phones etc

In their defense I think they were just speaking to the nature of the comment not being founded in any sort of logic/reasoning or explanation

This would be especially beneficial to work right now with everyone stuck at home on their phones etc

She doesn't have the rights to a lot of the act 2 stuff so very unlikely

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Gaga seems to be like someone who moves on quickly if her work is criticized. If her album is panned by the critics, I'd expect her to run with her tail between her legs and scrapping anything else "Chromatica"-related she might have planned. I even fully expect that if this album isn't well received, the future Chromatica Ball will be more of a Greatest Hits Tour than a Chromatica tour (like Madonna with Re-Invention Tour after AL). 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

She doesn't have the rights to a lot of the act 2 stuff so very unlikely

I think we were talking more like an Act 2/b sides/demos etc for Chromatica not Artpop tho

i think this album will be grower but no way she spent 3 years working on this thing unless she had a solid album then bloodpop came in and changed it all up (love + fear tease)

she obviously doesn't have a passion for making pop music anymore i'd much rather her put her creativity and energy into a genre that she enjoys making 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Gaga seems to be like someone who moves on quickly if her work is criticized. If her album is panned by the critics, I'd expect her to run with her tail between her legs and scrapping anything else "Chromatica"-related she might have planned. I even fully expect that if this album isn't well received, the future Chromatica Ball will be more of a Greatest Hits Tour than a Chromatica tour (like Madonna with Re-Invention Tour after AL). 

i truly think she wanted to put out act II and continue with artpop but bobby made her end the era after the G.U.Y short film (according to her files). the entire point of artpop was to go against the gp and critics. the promo for applause was her telling people she's an irrelevant flop before people even started calling the album that i think her label just didn't want her to dig herself into a deeper hole

i love you, but you don't understand me.