♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I love the concept of this re-issue. However that Judas version was a mess and a half. I'm glad they're just re-imagined versions by the artists instead of mere remixes featuring Gaga.

8 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Not her making a BTW remix album instead of releasing rarities and demos :rip: 

Exactly... my heart jumped and I was so ready to throw some serious coin but :noparty: what a joke

11 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

Not her making a BTW remix album instead of releasing rarities and demos :rip: 

some insiders said there’s nothing left from the album sessions, she released everything they worked on

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

14 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Big Freedia's reimagined version of Judas is out https://bigfreedia.lnk.to/Judas

unpopular opinion but i love this - i know a lot of people aren't used to bounce music so this is probably super weird to them lmao but personally that's my kinda scene so i get it and enjoy it, plus Big Freedia is a LEGEND! its kinda sad seeing people be so ignorant towards this genre and Big Freedia since both are such hugely important staple parts of gay culture, but each to their own i guesssssss. can't wait to hear the rest of the reworked album!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

26 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

some insiders said there’s nothing left from the album sessions, she released everything they worked on

she mentioned so many outtakes... like Living on the Radio and Charlotte Nights. also that one snippet she played in that one interview that she just referred to as a beat until her vocals started playing and she was like oopsie we fucked up... also the explicit versions, demos, she couldve released those as well but she didn't. the insiders probably are only saying that because they couldn't get their hands on what was from the era at all (besides stems of course)

i listen to gaga for gaga, not someone else's recreation of her art. i respect her having LGBTQ artists reimagine her work through their artistry but once again, i want gaga music, not gaga covers.

3 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

why this sounds like a big lie? where's Rabies? wheres the missing verse from Bad Kids? :wtf2:

I'm glad for what she's doing with BTW but I'm so NOT here for it :noparty: I was really not expecting anything for the 10th anniversary (to be quite honest) but a rarities collection of the album could be a better option if you ask me. Also, wasn't Princess Die an outtake from Born This Way at some point? I might be trippin tho.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

8 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I'm glad for what she's doing with BTW but I'm so NOT here for it :noparty: I was really not expecting anything for the 10th anniversary (to be quite honest) but a rarities collection of the album could be a better option if you ask me. Also, wasn't Princess Die an outtake from Born This Way at some point? I might be trippin tho.

im pretty sure PD was the last song written during the btw era/the first song written for ARTPOP

I don’t know what’s wrong with gaga and why she doesn’t release demos and stuff. She’s so boring. At least Lana’s stuff leaks…I’m pretty sure she leaks it herself at this point. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I don’t know what’s wrong with gaga and why she doesn’t release demos and stuff. She’s so boring. At least Lana’s stuff leaks…I’m pretty sure she leaks it herself at this point. 

Right? We've gotten titles we didn't even know about before (French Restaurant is the first thing that came to my mind about it). While Gaga's unreleased... I hope she eventually does some b-sides or something, these songs are always great to hear.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, Peace said:

im pretty sure PD was the last song written during the btw era/the first song written for ARTPOP

you're very much correct! aww... back when we thought ARTPOP was gonna be called Private In Public or Element Of Crime :flutter:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

we knew she was fucked up the moment she did NOTHING for The Fame and we know damn well she has hundreds of outtakes from that album. like i'd LOVE if she'd just released 5 songs (specifically Rockshow, Dirty Ice Cream, Panty Party, Musicland, and Heiress maybe??) from that time as a ode to what put her on the fucking map. but she didn't

she also did nothing for The Fame Monster either. what were we expecting honestly

31 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

it was an early ARTPOP outtake, back when she had the disney princess high concept