♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

51 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

Pabllo's sounds like he tried to mix fun tonight and ai si eu te pego, sounds awful

GIRL WHAAAAT???? Fun Tonight (Pabllo Vittar Remix) = ForróAi se eu te pego = Sertanejo

match not found sis! these songs are from two different music genres. don't try to give examples about something you don't know, just say you didn't like it and move on.

PABLLO GAVE WHAT SHE WAS SUPPOSE TO GIVE! and if you're not from brasil and you liked the remix your taste is immaculate! trust and believe! :whitney:

f688de8e8675c0a0004e815d4dcc3fb524499040

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

I take Free Woman, 911, Plastic Doll, Enigma and the Babylon remixes. THOUGH the Babylon Haus Labs feels lazy. Now I know why they reworked it into the final version - right choice.

Tossing the rest away.

Sine from above and replay too!!!

Mmeow~

36 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Sine from above and replay too!!!

Particularly those two are my least favourites :wtfney: can't stand Dorian. And the SFA is just a no for me :noparty: same with Rain on Me

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Listening to this remix album and the original makes me think of what it would happen if Gaga would've jumped on the "hyper pop" / alt pop / pc music wave to be the roots of the og project, (I know I keep pushing this every page but im a fan) if it was fully or almost  fully produced by Sophie, AG, Danny L Harle, whatever. It would be amazing, I really am enjoying this remix album more than I thought I would, she really took risks this time that was it. I hope she keeps coming with something new and forward thinking with her next projects. I love you mommy <3.

arca's remix was a lot more tamed than i expected tbh, also, rina sounds so much like gaga in free woman i actually had a hard time distinguishing her vocals from gaga's kdksjdns

can someone link/send me the leaked version of haus labs babylon?  i thought all we ever got of it were snippets from the paper magazine shoot thingy, did the whole thing really leak?

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

13 minutes ago, June Gloom said:

can someone link/send me the leaked version of haus labs babylon?  i thought all we ever got of it were snippets from the paper magazine shoot thingy, did the whole thing really leak?

huh? the haus labs is on the remix album. the leaked snippets aren’t the haus labs. 

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, bigspender said:

huh? the haus labs is on the remix album. the leaked snippets aren’t the haus labs. 

people on popheads were referring to a demo that leaked of it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

just finished listening the whole thing and um... she's cute, it was definitely a "bloodpop & friends" project :um2:

my only problem is with rain on me remix, it was absolutely NOT the right track for arca to jump on. as doja cat once said, it was supposed to give… but it did not give. i think she would thrive more on darker and heavier songs like 911, plastic doll and replay, maybe even babylon... rom is more of a horse meat disco remix type of gal you know? :oprah3:

but now i'm afraid i'm in need of a dawn of chromatica: club edition, a non stop mix full of 7 minute remixes for the girls, cuz that shit's too short :nails: also multiple remixes of the same song cuz sour candy needs more remixes :true: also the REAL babylon we've been asking for instead of whatever the mess they released was :willcut:

lmao not me ranting :toofunny: