♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

On 11/25/2021 at 7:45 PM, shady said:

She's one of the rare singers who pursued acting and is actually good at it. I didn't have feeling I was watching a singer in A Star is Born playing a singer. She's undoubtedly multitalented. I can't wait House Of Gucci. 

Meanwhile I recently finished this thriller where a very successful and talented singer in my country was playing a famous singer. Her acting was hilarious and memed for weeks. Being a singer and suddenly having a main part in a big project is huge pressure. 

calling her a good actress is a stretch, and her italian accent is awful, but i will give it to her that, despite being a bad actress, it doesn't look like a singer acting but an actress acting if that makes sense

it's convincing and it doesn't seem gimmicky

and she's also been extremely successful at it which is rare

2.5k for a song thats been slowly circulating since 2010 and said song being the weakest of the bunch that were teased since 2010... if it was private audition or out of control SURE but... this song always sounded like pure stank ass to me

Yo they can keep Text You Pictures. I really care for Out of Control full, her Quicksand demo, Princess Die, and ARTPOP Act II. Now THOSE would be leaks.

And any song from the original sound that she was going for before making Joanne, that photo with RedOne of the vampires in the night or whatever shit really caught my attention.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

51 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Can we get Princess Die studio version? Fr, I need at least a clean sounding version to cry to this Christmas. We got IWBWU, why can't we get this too?

i have a theory that she never actually recorded princess die in the studio but that's just me

16 minutes ago, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

i have a theory that she never actually recorded princess die in the studio but that's just me

Nooooooooo, there must be at least a Lina Morgana demo /s

didnt it leak forever ago?

i lost all my unreleased collection so idk everything that's leaked in full or not

On 12/13/2021 at 11:10 AM, YourGirl666 said:

Can we get Princess Die studio version? Fr, I need at least a clean sounding version to cry to this Christmas. We got IWBWU, why can't we get this too?

Princess Die, Tea, Temple, etc :trisha: 

On 12/14/2021 at 4:02 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

I think this too, but we truly just don’t know. Like we never thought a studio version of IWBWY was recorded until it leaked 

Some people are asking for Chromatica and original LG5 outtakes, but her security became much better compared to her early days. I don't expect those outtakes to ever see the light of the day, unless in the form of a post-humous release.