Lady Gaga

4 hours ago, Sister Ray said:

text you pictures finally leaked. It's terrible

3 hours ago, Danny Milk said:

"I AM PHYSICALLY SHAKING" - Lisa Barlow voice

z445hpI.png

And think of youuuuuuu all the timeeeeeeeeee :bop:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

am i thankful for TYP? yes. do i like TYP? hell no. i cant believe a song that is essentially a concept demo was being teased, hyped up and hoarded for 11 years.

heiress is great though

It's so crazy to find so much people who I share the same feelings with here: Relentlessly craving these songs 10+ years ago and today waking up to them, of course with sprouting feelings but my reaction to them has been 180 different to what it would had been back then.

Just watched House Of Gucci and the real story. Gaga seemed awesome in the movie but the actual story showed how many flaws her acting has and also the fact that she didn't bother in meeting Patrizia nor reading the book. She never even said the iconic line - It's better to cry in a Rolls Royce than be happy on a bike. Btw, I liked the movie but it felt extremely rushed, the scenes were months and years apart from each other and they mostly never disclosed the year. I wish it was made into a 20 episode series. They skipped so many parts where character development was necessary and barely showed relations between family members. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

8 hours ago, shady said:

Just watched House Of Gucci and the real story. Gaga seemed awesome in the movie but the actual story showed how many flaws her acting has and also the fact that she didn't bother in meeting Patrizia nor reading the book. She never even said the iconic line - It's better to cry in a Rolls Royce than be happy on a bike. Btw, I liked the movie but it felt extremely rushed, the scenes were months and years apart from each other and they mostly never disclosed the year. I wish it was made into a 20 episode series. They skipped so many parts where character development was necessary and barely showed relations between family members. 

how is this gaga's fault ......

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

1 hour ago, HEARTCORE said:

how is this gaga's fault ......

Mehh I intended this to be a 50% HOG review lol. Maybe she could've influenced the script given how a huge celebrity she is, but she never bother to research the woman she was portraying. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 hours ago, shady said:

Mehh I intended this to be a 50% HOG review lol. Maybe she could've influenced the script given how a huge celebrity she is, but she never bother to research the woman she was portraying. 

again why is this her fault...she is not writing the script...

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Yet she wrote an 80 page biography about the character :ma:

to help her get into the role, but she did not create the script and had no control over the words her character would say...she wrote the bio to help her understand how to present Patricia....whats not clickin

OAjeWdG.jpg?1