♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

9 minutes ago, TrailerParkMethDealer said:

Didn't Azealia confirm that Ratchet full was never recorded? I can live without Gaga's embarrassing white girl rapping:toofloppy: 

considering in her leaked docs from 2020 Ratchet wasnt mentioned anywhere in it, i think that’s a safe assumption

i mean Tinnitus has an instrumental produced but she never recorded the vocals

Temple and NOBTR (ARTPOP Version) are the only two unreleased songs from ARTPOP that we know are 100% completed and rotting in a hard drive

negAbhB.png

6 minutes ago, baddisease said:

question: why are Gaga leaks so hard to come by?

Bobby is a hawk w that shit

Gaga’s team is the complete opposite of Lana/Dua/CHARLI’S teams when it comes to leaks

negAbhB.png

48 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Gaga’s team is the complete opposite of Lana/Dua/CHARLI’S teams when it comes to leaks

but i remember that during tf/tfm era her leaks were constant (almost on par with the amount of leaks we would get from Kesha at the time). through the years things were getting even harder specially during artpop era where everything “stopped” like no more tf/tfm outtakes or anything related to btw. Curious tho, but tbh whatever she/her team did was the right thing, its not like we are getting Taylor Swift or Beyonce leaks all the time. Let alone the fact that hoarders help with this situation since its rare files at the end of the day

6 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

but i remember that during tf/tfm era her leaks were constant (almost on par with the amount of leaks we would get from Kesha at the time). through the years things were getting even harder specially during artpop era where everything “stopped” like no more tf/tfm outtakes or anything related to btw. Curious tho, but tbh whatever she/her team did was the right thing, its not like we are getting Taylor Swift or Beyonce leaks all the time. Let alone the fact that hoarders help with this situation since its rare files at the end of the day

Probably bc her security was zero to none back then and plus apparently rob would just freely give out songs I think. But yeah it's strange how we have almost next to nothing from BTW era except shitty concept songs going no where (excluding Earthquake:flutter:) and very little demos/stems...... Same with Joanne, Chromatica, and kinda Artpop

6 hours ago, godsmonster said:

Kinda sad considering she used to be fine with unreleased material, performing at least 1-2 unreleased songs on every tour (artRAVE had Cake, Ratchet instrumental, Partynauseous, 1x Brooklyn Nights, 1x I Wanna Be With You, backstage Sire); She even talked about them semi-often, promoting the Take You Out leak back in 2011, etc.

Then you've got that transition where Bobby takes over and suddenly things have changed, she never talks about or performs unreleased material, and he had a cow over someone leaking songs from fucking 2007 :rip:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

On 7/26/2022 at 9:35 PM, godsmonster said:

considering in her leaked docs from 2020 Ratchet wasnt mentioned anywhere in it, i think that’s a safe assumption

i mean Tinnitus has an instrumental produced but she never recorded the vocals

Temple and NOBTR (ARTPOP Version) are the only two unreleased songs from ARTPOP that we know are 100% completed and rotting in a hard drive

Wasn't Brooklyn NighTs 100% finished as well? 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

25 minutes ago, rockwellfckingnorman said:

pretty much, as far we we know they made a reference for it but not a final mix so

safe to say it was fully done, considering it was ready for app release and the app is how we got snippets before the original leak

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I just re-listened to ARTPOP and after all these years, i still feel sorry for this album fate. It deserved better and Gaga should make another daring project like this one more time.

Spoiler

Or all she needs to do is to stay away from BloodPop 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I just re-listened to ARTPOP and after all these years, i still feel sorry for this album fate. It deserved better and Gaga should make another daring project like this one more time.

:true: 

12 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Or all she needs to do is get away from BloodPop 

:true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: