♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

On 12/14/2022 at 11:42 AM, the ocean said:

text you pictures was her life is beautiful & private audition was her UFB :trisha: although both are not as good aisdhfaiufd

private audition being one of my most scrobbled Gaga songs :eek:

gEqP.gif

11 hours ago, letterblue said:

can’t believe i was a mere 15 years old watching this. l always love this music video so much. i remember doing the choreography and uploading the video to Facebook :toofunny:

when the mv came out i had just turned 11 help- :deadbanana: 

no but fr last week i had a marathon of Gaga mvs to watch several for the first time (this, Marry the Night, BTW, Telephone, The Edge of Glory etc. as i usually i don't pay attention to mvs) and it was so impressive, she was really doing history in pop music :wowcry: i just noticed like a decade later :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, glitch diva said:

Lady Gaga used to be the personification of a pop star. She used to do everything with such a passion and determination, it was impressive. Her legacy remains untouched. I'll never recover from it.

i don't think she ever recovered from artpop - joanne was really good and i think it's incredibly underrated but even then it was a very introspective and restrained record - and everything else since joanne has really been just an attempt to pander to a greater audience with varied success, it's sad

Edited by the ocean
word change

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't think she ever recovered from artpop - joanne was really good and i think it's incredibly underrated but even then it was a very introspective and hesistant record - and everything else since joanne has really been just an attempt to pander to a greater audience with varied success, it's sad

agree. she was never the same after artpop and rightfully so tbh. I don't think she has put out anything thats technically "bad" but i do think everything post artpop is missing something and pretty generic and there was time when she was the furthest thing from generic. 

On 12/26/2022 at 7:05 AM, lanaismamom said:

sounds like the leaked demo with a lot of reverb

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

On 12/23/2022 at 7:09 PM, the ocean said:

i don't think she ever recovered from artpop - joanne was really good and i think it's incredibly underrated but even then it was a very introspective and restrained record - and everything else since joanne has really been just an attempt to pander to a greater audience with varied success, it's sad

rt

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Chromatica is just bad. There’s like 3 highlights. 

my problem with chromatica is, the overwhelming cohesiveness of the album (such as the interludes) makes the songs hard to differentiate. this wouldn’t be a problem if the album was strong enough to hold its own, a la Honeymoon with its transitions, however it sadly isn’t meaning you get a bunch of similar sounding songs that are 2 minutes long that aren’t memorable and the album itself doesn’t make up for this 

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost