♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga sold out to become accepted in Hollywood after ARTPOP flopped, but bigger than that I think it was losing her original team of managers that did her in at that time.

That’s why she started pandering to Middle America and turned into this non-problematic, non-offensive figure. She didn’t even publicly say anything about the shooting that happened at the gay club in Colorado recently (IIRC) when before, she was very vocal about things like this. 

I’m happy she’s had a successful transition to film, it suits her and she can still make good music for soundtracks (like LBR, ASIB was better than J/C and performed better than them too)

But I think her pop career is over. Chromatica felt forced. She didn’t really seem into it, just going through the motions while promoting. Songs are half baked too. I hope she puts dance music to rest and does something more true to what she feels next album cycle. 

Hold My Hand was abysmal though. But like I said Middle America, so it did what it was supposed to do I guess :gclap:

i'm glad we all are brave enough to say with confidence that Chromatica wasn't as amazing as the cokehead gays make it out to be!

Chromatica....forced......Hold My Hand.....BAD. i think she should just do what she wants to do with music and stop pandering to the effwards and middle America. if your art isn't coming from a sincere place, keep it ma.

i genuinely love chromatica (did not love joanne tho had a few tracks i like), esp bc it helped me deal with so many hard feeling in early covid. 

i think the level of fame she lives in/with has seriously traumatized her and created lots of problems re her friendships/intimate relationships etc. but imo she still has IT– saw both the jazz/piano show and chromatica ball this past year and both were phenomenal, very different but both perfect.

aOaIzH2.gif

19 minutes ago, letterblue said:

i'm glad we all are brave enough to say with confidence that Chromatica wasn't as amazing as the cokehead gays make it out to be!

Chromatica....forced......Hold My Hand.....BAD. i think she should just do what she wants to do with music and stop pandering to the effwards and middle America. if your art isn't coming from a sincere place, keep it ma.

chromatica is just fine - it's not the worst thing i've ever heard in my life but this is gaga and i should be wowed

the 911 video, dawn of chromatica & the chromatica ball were all respectable steps up but it wasn't enough to change the fact that the original album is incredibly basic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 hours ago, the ocean said:

chromatica is just fine - it's not the worst thing i've ever heard in my life but this is gaga and i should be wowed

the 911 video, dawn of chromatica & the chromatica ball were all respectable steps up but it wasn't enough to change the fact that the original album is incredibly basic

the way your response was exactly what i was thinking ! 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

9 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

911, Replay and Babylon are the only songs from Chromatica that have that true Gaga feeling to them, the rest sounds like it could have been released by any pop girl tbh

*Alice, Plastic Doll, 1000 Doves (lyrically).

10 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

911, Replay and Babylon are the only songs from Chromatica that have that true Gaga feeling to them, the rest sounds like it could have been released by any pop girl tbh

i wouldn't even say true gaga feeling it still feels very watered down

wish they had released the babylon & free woman demos instead of the final versions teebs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

The Fame Monster was the last CD I ever bought. It's such a classic. It'll always hold a very special place in my heart! 
13 year old me thought Speechless was the best song on it and to this day (13 years later.. damn, I'm OLD) I still think so. Wow wow wow. (Can't for my life understand how that song is hated by some ppl? :ohno:) I love it so much. :cryney2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

SDC15748.jpgshe used to be cool

the fact that she was in her early ass twenties making songs on The Fame Monster and Born This Way….. :gclap: it’s really unfathomable to me, to have that amount of talent and ambition in you….wow.

anyone else think Hold My Hand is a bit awful? lol it’s not very good at all.

12 minutes ago, letterblue said:

the fact that she was in her early ass twenties making songs on The Fame Monster and Born This Way….. :gclap: it’s really unfathomable to me, to have that amount of talent and ambition in you….wow.

anyone else think Hold My Hand is a bit awful? lol it’s not very good at all.

I really consider everything after BTW to be bad. With the exception of C2C and Joanne. I couldn't bear Chromatica or Dawn of Chromatica.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

5 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

I really consider everything after BTW to be bad. With the exception of C2C and Joanne. I couldn't bear Chromatica or Dawn of Chromatica.

Expanding on this, I think C2C and Joanne were a good reset after the mess that was ARTPOP. Hell I remember watching the Perfect Illusion mv and thinking damn this feels like the next part to Telephone. The Superbowl gave me some hope that shit we'd see some good gaga stuff again.. then the Joanne World Tour came along and that was pretty good in my eyes. Then of course Chromatica and DOC came out.. What a let down. I will admit I saw Stupid Love and was excited, however Rain on Me just totally killed it for me. It became pretty clear to me that the era was for the cokehead gays, not the depressed gays. 

I just want DITD and Monster and Judas hits again.. not pc cokehead gay music like Rain on Me..

banner.png

8 hours ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Expanding on this, I think C2C and Joanne were a good reset after the mess that was ARTPOP. Hell I remember watching the Perfect Illusion mv and thinking damn this feels like the next part to Telephone. The Superbowl gave me some hope that shit we'd see some good gaga stuff again.. then the Joanne World Tour came along and that was pretty good in my eyes. Then of course Chromatica and DOC came out.. What a let down. I will admit I saw Stupid Love and was excited, however Rain on Me just totally killed it for me. It became pretty clear to me that the era was for the cokehead gays, not the depressed gays. 

I just want DITD and Monster and Judas hits again.. not pc cokehead gay music like Rain on Me..

Monster is one of her best yup!

On 12/30/2022 at 9:28 AM, lanaismamom said:

rain on me never was a good song tbh 

fax no printer

On 12/30/2022 at 10:50 AM, cranekiss said:

i blame bloodpop

and bobby campbell and sarah tanno and richy jackson and-

banner.png