Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

Finally a new keynote unofficially announced! September 10th is currently the rumored day.

What to expect? iPhone 5S? iPhone 5C? iPads? iOS 7 Launch? We will soon find out! :)

EQFO7rX.png

Finally a new keynote unofficially announced! September 10th is currently the rumored day.

What to expect? iPhone 5S? iPhone 5C? iPads? iOS 7 Launch? We will soon find out! :)

some guys from a telecommunication company my dad works with were told the new iphone's going to be released in october. it's probably just going 2 be a 5s or something like that. iOS 7 is so gross, i don't want it at all

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

some guys from a telecommunication company my dad works with were told the new iphone's going to be released in october. it's probably just going 2 be a 5s or something like that. iOS 7 is so gross, i don't want it at all

Really? Thanks for the inside scoop :brows:

Yeah, I know. Apple usually does that. It really depends on where you live because they often tend to ship it to the 'big and economical' countries first. iOS 7 will most likely be available before the release of the new iPhone(s) and I'm really curious to try out the new updates. I know the iPhone 5 AirDrop function sure would come in handy for most people! Also I'm kind of indifferent when it comes to the new design. At first I was really hyped, but I gotta grab my hands on it first to make an opinion. Soon enough.

EQFO7rX.png

Really? Thanks for the inside scoop :brows:

Yeah, I know. Apple usually does that. It really depends on where you live because they often tend to ship it to the 'big and economical' countries first. iOS 7 will most likely be available before the release of the new iPhone(s) and I'm really curious to try out the new updates. I know the iPhone 5 AirDrop function sure would come in handy for most people! Also I'm kind of indifferent when it comes to the new design. At first I was really hyped, but I gotta grab my hands on it first to make an opinion. Soon enough.

i kinda like the new functions but i don't like the new design at all. it's so android

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I think we're going to get the iPhone 5S in September...

By the way, is it just me or should Apple release a brand new OS system next year? Like OS XI and then start naming the versions like... fish or something? I think they should innovate and release something new. I also think there should be some major changes on the iTunes Store such as possibly increasing the quality of the songs (which is to the majority of people really high quality already) and start selling music videos in high definition? They could even make the albums you buy come with the 1200x1200 artwork as a standard, considering their most recent computers are retina display and the 600x600 covers don't look that good anymore.

I think we're going to get the iPhone 5S in September...

By the way, is it just me or should Apple release a brand new OS system next year? Like OS XI and then start naming the versions like... fish or something? I think they should innovate and release something new. I also think there should be some major changes on the iTunes Store such as possibly increasing the quality of the songs (which is to the majority of people really high quality already) and start selling music videos in high definition? They could even make the albums you buy come with the 1200x1200 artwork as a standard, considering their most recent computers are retina display and the 600x600 covers don't look that good anymore.

ya they rly need to work on itunes, they neglect it so much

they spend so much time working on a mac pro that no one even cares about and barely do anything about itunes which is used by pretty much everyone who owns a mac, ipod, iphone or ipad

ya they rly need to work on itunes, they neglect it so much

they spend so much time working on a mac pro that no one even cares about and barely do anything about itunes which is used by pretty much everyone who owns a mac, ipod, iphone or ipad

I know right! I think most of their revenue comes from the iTunes and App Stores, so they should really think about it. I think they should organize the iTunes Store better too. It's not that it's a mess, but in terms of the content there is a lot of duplicates of the same album and a ton of versions that don't even exist physically or anything.

Most of the music I have is bought from the iTunes Store and I am very satisfied with it, but as a super OCD person that I am it makes me annoyed that they come up (not all the times, but it still happens) with stupid versions of albums that contain weird things as bonus tracks and their "Bonus Track Versions" and "Deluxe Versions" and "Deluxe Editions" that make the album I'm purchasing look less "official," if you know what I mean. Um, does that even make sense?

I'm sorry I'm just babbling.

I know right! I think most of their revenue comes from the iTunes and App Stores, so they should really think about it. I think they should organize the iTunes Store better too. It's not that it's a mess, but in terms of the content there is a lot of duplicates of the same album and a ton of versions that don't even exist physically or anything.

Most of the music I have is bought from the iTunes Store and I am super satisfied with it, but as a super OCD person that I am it makes me annoyed that they come up (not all the times, but it still happens) with stupid versions of albums that contain weird things as bonus tracks and they "Bonus Track Versions" and "Deluxe Versions" and "Deluxe Editions" that make the album I'm purchasing look less "official," if you know what I mean. Um, does that even make sense?

I'm sorry I'm just babbling.

ikr they should just sell one version of an album and if u want more tracks u just pay more but the album itself isn't named anything else. the itunes store definitely needs some work. 

So.... Here's what we got from today:

• Lady Gaga got that promo [1] [2]
  • iOS 7 gets released September 18th
  • Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iPhoto and iMovie will be free in a not too distant future (for iPhone/iPod/iPad)
  • iPhone 5C (Upgraded battery life and frontal camera. Otherwise... It's basically an iPhone 5 in one of these colors: Green, Blue, Pink, Yellow and White)
  • Custom cases made by Apple
  • iPhone 5S (Colors: Black, Silver and Gold) [1] [2] News: 40x CPU performance, 56x Graphics performance, A7 chip, M7 chip, 64-bit chip, extended battery life, better camera, Slo-Mo (120 FPS in 720p), Touch ID (Finger sensor on home button that senses who it is instead of inserting passcode. Also used for downloading updates/apps). Preorder September 13th, Purchase September 20th (US, Australia and Canada). 
  • Elvis Costello performed live

For more detailed info, go here.

EQFO7rX.png

golden iphones, could u think of anything tackier...

the iphone 5c looks like a children's phone :eek:

+ never ever ever upgrading to iOS 7 

crey i just want them to make itunes better 

golden iphones, could u think of anything tackier...

the iphone 5c looks like a children's phone :eek:

+ never ever ever upgrading to iOS 7 

crey i just want them to make itunes better 

Thank you. Totally nailed it.

iPhone 5C

I totally love the new design and also the new features but sorry.

The price is insanly high.

They listed the US prices. In Belgium we pay fortunes for the damn Apple products. I remember comparing with Jack the Prices of the Apple Products in America with the Belgian ones and there are big differences.  

The new iPhone 5C has a polycarbonate skin (sorry :eek: forgot the name). It's pretty cool because it's available in 5 colours and it's a stronger material compared to glass or aluminium (on phones) but again. Another company did this already before and everytime I look at the 5C I could think it's one of those Nokias. 

iOS7

Looks very futuristic and has many new nice cool great feautures but it reminds me of a Windows Phone 8 so damn much (Not everything but things like the lock screen or the multi tasking)

I'm so sad

crying

bc I miss steve jobs 

Steve Jobs was Apple

And Apple without Steve Jobs is not Apple

@LDR

I'm so sad

crying

bc I miss steve jobs 

Steve Jobs was Apple

And Apple without Steve Jobs is not Apple

@LDR

I will always anticipate "One more thing..." regardless the date of the keynote. tim u suk  :sadcore2:

EQFO7rX.png

What the actual fuck everything is horrible

Who's the one that is doing this to Apple? :defeated:

I am a Hater

I kinda like the Gold iPhone 5S but yeah it's tacky

The iPhone 5C is a joke

I'm crying

~ Steve where are u when i need u most? ~

soo ios 7 is being released tomorrow, are u upgrading? i kind of want to just to try everything out and see it irl but i also kinda don't bc i prefer the way ios 6 looks