Sign in to follow this  
Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

soo ios 7 is being released tomorrow, are u upgrading? i kind of want to just to try everything out and see it irl but i also kinda don't bc i prefer the way ios 6 looks

I've grown so attached with the previous iOS systems because the design has always kinda been the same and I never really had a problem with it. It's gonna get hard to let go of it tho. But I'm eager to try out the new iOS as well. I think I'll most likely upgrade tomorrow.

EQFO7rX.png

I need iOS7 right now. I downloaded it back in June but it was super buggy. Should I wait a few days or torrent it? When's it going to be released anyway?

tomorrow, sep 18

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Apple event in less than an hour and it's going to be streamed live! Starts 18 GMT over here.

What to expect (likely):

• iPad Gen 5
  • iPad Mini Gen 2
  • 10.9 Mavericks
  • New Mac Pro

Rumors (Most unlikely):

• New versions of iLife and iWork
  • New models of MacBook Pro
  • New models of Mac Mini
  • New Apple TV
  • iWatch & iTV

UPDATES:

• 10.9 Mavericks will be free and available today
  • New Mac Pro - Available December
  • New iLife apps for iOS and OS X - Free for new purchased Macs/iOS Devices today
  • New iWork apps for iOS and OS X - Free for new purchased Macs/iOS Devices today
  • iPad Air
  • New iPad Mini 

EQFO7rX.png

I've owned an iPod touch 2nd, 4th, and 5th generation.  They are really great devices (love the simplicity but the lack of customization is ehhh ) and I'm only one of four people in my whole family who has owned apple products (the prices is just ;( ) I'm thinking of getting a Mac mini (first apple computer), or a heavy duty Windows desktop, not sure yet

So I'm seriously having the biggest struggle of my life deciding whether to get the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus. I'm leaning towards 6 Plus, but I worry that the novelty of having a giant phone like that would wear off and I would hate having to carry something so big around all the time... ugh idk

H0bDaqU.gif