Rafael

The Official Apple Thread

New products from today's event

iPad Air 2

iPad mini 3

iMac with Retina 5K Display

iMac mini 2014

OS X Yosemite

-On Monday the 20th both iOS 8.1 and iWork will both be available for free.

-More info. about Apple Pay

where the HELL are the new iPods?!?!?!

I haven't even spotted a difference between Mavericks and Yosemite yet I thought the biggest difference was the adaption of the ios 7 design ?

btw i guess i have to buy a new superdrive because the superdrive in my imac stopped working properly. Well at least when it comes to burning CDs. It only works for 2-4 songs at a very low speed (like 4x or 1x). But after a few minutes (or burned tracks) i just get an error message (some medium writing error)  :(  

i76mrxw.png 

I ordered a 64 gig iPhone 6 a month ago, and it's still not here.  :(

iTunes 12 was more impressive than Yosemite imo.

I ordered it 20 days ago and it's supposed to either start shipping today or the next week... It's taking so long...

I even compromised, getting a white instead of a gray because it was faster.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I ordered it 20 days ago and it's supposed to either start shipping today or the next week... It's taking so long...

I even compromised, getting a white instead of a gray because it was faster.

It was first supposed to ship October 14th through the 23rd then on the 23rd I got an e-mail saying that they "don't have the supply" to send it until November 1st through the 15th  :noparty:

I got a white/silver too.

It was first supposed to ship October 14th through the 23rd then on the 23rd I got an e-mail saying that they "don't have the supply" to send it until November 1st through the 15th  :noparty:

I got a white/silver too.

Wait, that's super shitty, I hope that doesn't happen to me, I really need a new phone, my 4S is an utter piece of shit. Home button doesn't work, is slow as fuck, battery life is shit. The 6 looks so good.

Did you get the 6 or 6 Plus? I got the 6, silver/white, 64 gb. Same phone?  :P

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Wait, that's super shitty, I hope that doesn't happen to me, I really need a new phone, my 4S is an utter piece of shit. Home button doesn't work, is slow as fuck, battery life is shit. The 6 looks so good.

Did you get the 6 or 6 Plus? I got the 6, silver/white, 64 gb. Same phone?  :P

Yes, I got the same thing!

My 5S completely gave out two months ago so I've been using my little brothers 5C since then. Omg.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get the 16GB gold 6 Plus. And lol yeah but I know I won't have the patience to wait. I'm ready to stop using my 4S

I see  :D  Are you sure you want 16GB tho? 

I see :D Are you sure you want 16GB tho?

Well here's my thoughts. I was going for the 64GB, but I know I'm just gonna buy another iPhone in 2 years, so I think I'm going to invest in an iPod classic because I have so much music and then surely 16GB will be enough for my phone needs.

H0bDaqU.gif

so I think I'm going to invest in an iPod classic 

well better buy it fast as it got retired from Apple, surely lots of people are scrambling to buy a new one fresh out of the box or used ones