Quentin

Kanye West

38 minutes ago, Skuj said:

So, um, now there is a 130min deluxe edition?

I loved this crazy guy around the time of Fantasy and Yeezus. 

Then the tinkering/changes on Pablo drove me fucking insane, and I still have not heard it, or anything after. 

Do we really know if he is finished fucking with Donda yet?

Some may respond that "art is an ever-changing thing, not stagnant, etc etc" but I want my albums and films to be released, then not fucked with after the release. 

Anyway - sorry for the rant. Any opinions on the "new" Donda? 

the last album ive heard of his was beautiful twisted, so my opinion stops at anything pre2010 lmao. But I agree. if you want to add or change an album just put out a new version, don't get rid of the original release/

changes like this would make sense if there was a technical/ mixing error 

7 minutes ago, bigspender said:

lock this thread challenge 

Wait....what?

Actually, it does make me sad to read the first couple of pages of the thread (2013) vice the recent pages. I remember how happy I was during the Yeezus days, and how frustrated I became after that. Mr West does have some issues, no doubt. But I just had to give up trying to keep up. 

Still, I'm interested in reactions to the latest edition of Donda......you know, from those who stream things. 

Edited by Skuj
Typo

A.K.A. Fuckin' Mr. Brightside. 

Just now, TRENCH said:

i screamed out loud reading this uiagfasdfasf

honestly i don't think it's the true final nail in the coffin because some people are depraved but it's certainly.......................... well

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

honestly he flopped after 2014 and i don't know why people continued to listen to his music :bebe:

and even before 2014 he was a shitty person but at least he was more azealia banks shitty to where you don't like them but they make some good points sometimes and are at least kinda funny

after 2014 he straight up turned evil he's a bit of a cartoon villain at this point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

7 minutes ago, the ocean said:

honestly he flopped after 2014 and i don't know why people continued to listen to his music :bebe:

and even before 2014 he was a shitty person but at least he was more azealia banks shitty to where you don't like them but they make some good points sometimes and are at least kinda funny

after 2014 he straight up turned evil he's a bit of a cartoon villain at this point

what a way to tarnish a legacy he could have had :eek: