Quentin

Kanye West

The Jews hold the most wealth and power in the world, he is fatheaded for  saying all the insane and controversial words. He should leave the cyberspace to live his own life and  sidestep those sensitive things.

5 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

The Jews hold the most wealth and power in the world, he is fatheaded for  saying all the insane and controversial words. He should leave the cyberspace to live his own life and  sidestep those sensitive things.

not denying your overall point but also jews holding the most wealth & power in the world is not exactly true and is really more a harmful stereotype used to justify people being antisemitic :bebe:

i’m not saying that’s what you did i’m just pointing out a clumsy analogy

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

15 hours ago, Trrrrrr said:

You might wanna rescind this. It's antisemitic af.

giphy.gif

wtf is "graduation"?! 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

wtf is "graduation"?! 

You've seriously never heard of Graduation? I knew hip-hop isn't popular here but jeez.

It's a classic album. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

ok i think it's time to officially and properly close this thread now @Elle @NikoGo @YUNGATA

there's just no reason for this to exist anymore :awkney:

His music is still good, even though he's a trash human being. But I separate the art from the artist, I can respect if people can't though. 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

His music is still good, even though he's a trash human being. But I separate the art from the artist, I can respect if people can't though. 

not saying that you can't separate the art from the artist, it's just that what really is there to discuss? he's not really releasing any relevant music, rehashing old music will just turn this into the sky ferreira thread & he's obviously wants every single quark of attention he can get to the point where he's basically a KKK member

like there's just no reason for the discussion thread to stay open - it's basically the anti-semitism thread now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif