Quentin

Kanye West

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

not saying that you can't separate the art from the artist, it's just that what really is there to discuss? he's not really releasing any relevant music, rehashing old music will just turn this into the sky ferreira thread & he's obviously wants every single quark of attention he can get to the point where he's basically a KKK member

like there's just no reason for the discussion thread to stay open - it's basically the anti-semitism thread now

I take it the sky Ferreira thread is a mess?

I Def don't think this thread should stay open if people are gonna use it to spew antisemitism. 

I really wanna show the man what Hitler did to black people. Maybe it would change his views. 

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Genius and madness lie close together.

i don't feel like there's any need to bring up how he's a "genius" at this point, he's just a very sick person who's currently promoting very horrible viewpoints and has likely ruined his career for good, this has nothing to do with him being a "genius", it doesn't make his actions okay or acceptable, we shouldn't glamourize this

anyway, it's pretty depressing that he went down this route, his life will never be the same and he's past the point of no return, my heart goes out to his children, i can't imagine what it's like for his family to witness this

WGe8ynS.gif

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I really wanna show the man what Hitler did to black people. Maybe it would change his views. 

I guarantee you he knows and does not care. He's a delusional narcissist whose provocateur act requires him to consistently deny reality. He will continue down this path of self-annihilation until he has a complete mental breakdown most likely.

23 minutes ago, the ocean said:

an album by kanye west, or should i say was an album by kanye west

23 minutes ago, Semafori said:

21 minutes ago, baddisease said:

You've seriously never heard of Graduation? I knew hip-hop isn't popular here but jeez.

It's a classic album. 

oh i thought it was new or something. idk i was 8 years old when this came out. possibly 7. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Mer said:

oh i thought it was new or something. idk i was 8 years old when this came out. possibly 7. 

I feel so old now. I was in high school when it came out

giphy.gif

Beyonce (and her husband) wins once again by distancing herself from this lunatic years ago

Also, yes, close it before it gets crazier than its bubbling to be; that's what the Sky Ferrari thread is for. I just wanted to bring this situation up for those who weren't aware that he is a grifter who's officially off the rails 

You cannot preach radical Christ-like love for all, without tact, which this man has none, very egocentric, also hate how his ramblings now can be the "hot news topic" instead of staying on the metaphorical neck of Balenciaga. More BS of "love not cancel" okay but I'm guessing God doesn't have love for pedophiles or those who mess with that imagery/incite public discomfort from it....especially at the holidays. (Aka the creative director) :facepalm:, his holy book must have crisp pages, embarrassing

I do wish him well mental health though, his little political gremlins around him have been regarded as grifters and creeps by either side of the American political spectrum, and I could totally see the Kardashians being evil/evil adjacent :popcorn: money over all. I still wouldn't want him to feel unsafe or think some Hollywood freak would take him out for "whistleblowing" or whatever, also feel creeped out about that ex personal trainer who sent him the scary text :facepalm: a mess

Edit: Also Alex Jones even had a shocked looked on his face throughout the interview, lmao

Locking this thread until the mods discuss it. It’s reaching a very negative place and that has no room on this site 

"Don’t forget me"