Quentin

Kanye West

I just got back from the showing I drove almost 2 hours for it. Wolves, is different now but  there's still rumors Vic and Sia are still on it. It's a great album overall I'll be a bit disappointed if Vic isn't on Wolves, anymore because his part really sends it home for me. Rihanna, is on one song. FML was pretty good, and yeah. 

I just got back from the showing I drove almost 2 hours for it. Wolves, is different now but there's still rumors Vic and Sia are still on it. It's a great album overall I'll be a bit disappointed if Vic isn't on Wolves, anymore because his part really sends it home for me. Rihanna, is on one song. FML was pretty good, and yeah.

I'm kinda upset that Vic and Sia don't seem to be on Wolves. I couldn't hear them on the live stream at all. :/

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I'm kinda upset that Vic and Sia don't seem to be on Wolves. I couldn't hear them on the live stream at all. :/

Dude, you have no idea. I was getting so excited to finally hear it in a good quality then it didn't happen and I waited after The rap verse and it was like a faded vocal mixed into the instrumental.

I need the album to be out now, I'm not trying to listen to a live rip for my first listen. It's being mastered and released today.

He posted 30 Hours, which is on the NEW tracklist.

FbG383k.jpg

No More Parties in LA is back, Facts has been added, and there are new titles too. The only track to not make it to the final listing was Nina Chop. Waves will be on the album as well after being pushed to be added from Chance the Rapper.

I'm just glad this is the final version and he's happy with it...hopefully. He's changed it so many times I'm honestly expecting him to change it again. I think the new version of facts is supposed to be better but I want the Only One with Caroline Shaw on it too. But I'm excited either way.

Apparently, he hasn't released the final version yet... so when it's released to physical, Spotify, iTunes, etc. this will be the final version.... He's going to "fix" Wolves I think he will add Sia and Vic to it if he does which is what a lot of us want.. 

Apparently, he hasn't released the final version yet... so when it's released to physical, Spotify, iTunes, etc. this will be the final version.... He's going to "fix" Wolves I think he will add Sia and Vic to it if he does which is what a lot of us want.. 

Unpopular opinion: I prefer the song without Sia and Vic  :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…