Quentin

Kanye West

And who the fuck has used Facebook in the past two years?! Kanye literally gasses himself TOO MUCH,

tumblr_o1mz23kpsD1qcholvo1_1280.jpg

like how do you bring up Scott's "complaining" but not that?

well he has..a lot.mnay times he went on "rampages" that if you've been a fan since day one but disagree with his latest rock works you were nothing to him in the first place.

and kanye is simply on his man period, someone hurt his feelings  :poordat:

he's wrong for always doing amber dirty I am sure the album will really be great though. Still in awe at Real Friends I wonder if feb 11 will actually change tho

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I thought Amber's one tweet obliterated his entire tirade, though it was about as unnecessary as the tirade was to begin with

His tweets were aimed at Wiz Khalifa and he brought up Wiz and Amber's son, so I guess she did have some incentive.

well he has..a lot.mnay times he went on "rampages" that if you've been a fan since day one but disagree with his latest rock works you were nothing to him in the first place.

and kanye is simply on his man period, someone hurt his feelings  :poordat:

No, people have always bagged on Cudi since the beginning because he was "weird"

This is not a rare thing for Kanye to do.

His tweets were aimed at Wiz Khalifa and he brought up Wiz and Amber's son, so I guess she did have some incentive.

No, people have always bagged on Cudi since the beginning because he was "weird"

This is not a rare thing for Kanye to do.

not her commenting in general, more about him liking anal play. She did have a right to reply but I never expected something as memorable as #FingersInTheBootyAssBitch

BzhmW.png

Anyone going to the live stream of the album and fashion show? I bought my ticket last night. I don't think he's releasing the album until after the event. It's untitled at this moment but Kanye "may" have some secret title. I wanted him to name it So Help Me God, but it doesn't look like it's going to make it. There's also apparently snippets of a lot of the songs on there, but I haven't found any of them nor do I think I'll look since I've made it this long...

This Thursday can't get here soon enough. :( 

Bill Cosby is Innocent

2/11/16 - Tomorrow/Today(for some people) is the day of the release of "one of the greatest albums of all time"

The Life of Pablo (album title tho it could be subjected to change who knows)

No more parties in la removed from the tracklist -- unless the title was changed but no word yet.