Quentin

Kanye West

Sia, is alright, a bit overrated I admit, but she really delivers on Wolves imo. 

But anyway fuck your opinion...

go look on kanye's twitter. 

https://twitter.com/kanyewest/with_replies

i like you still tho puppy.

...I don't need your approval baby :creep:

Ugh, I made the mistake of getting twitter notifications to my phone so believe me, I am getting all of this bullshit in real time.... TIdal is a MESS

I wonder how drastically TLOP is going to differ once it is "officially released"  

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I'm not getting Tidal, ever, so if he never releases it to Apple Music then oh well, it won't bother me too much. Which sucks really because I was excited for this album but he keeps being so fucking messy about everything and it makes me not excited to listen to it.

Nothing scares me anymore.

...I don't need your approval baby :creep:

Ugh, I made the mistake of getting twitter notifications to my phone so believe me, I am getting all of this bullshit in real time.... TIdal is a MESS

I wonder how drastically TLOP is going to differ once it is "officially released"  

...But you need me... actually you don't need me... 

Anyway, just wait until the Grammy's start on TV and after they end... 

I can't believe he said that about Apple, after he's praised Steve Jobs so much and his visions with Apple/Mac.... I'm betting he will turn back around and apologize soon.....

Tidal, is so messy and as soon as the album hype blows over and their 30day free trial is over everyone will go back to Apple Music/Spotify.... *Sigh* Ye, wtf. 

I'm hoping he will clean up it up a little bit, I hope we get to buy the physical copy through Tidal (for a decent price with free shipping or something).. 

...But you need me... actually you don't need me... 

Anyway, just wait until the Grammy's start on TV and after they end... 

I can't believe he said that about Apple, after he's praised Steve Jobs so much and his visions with Apple/Mac.... I'm betting he will turn back around and apologize soon.....

Tidal, is so messy and as soon as the album hype blows over and their 30day free trial is over everyone will go back to Apple Music/Spotify.... *Sigh* Ye, wtf. 

I'm hoping he will clean up it up a little bit, I hope we get to buy the physical copy through Tidal (for a decent price with free shipping or something).. 

I'd be super surprised if you could get the physical copy through Tidal... But hopefully it'll be soon, i can't wait to see the packaging and everything

I'm also really hoping that he'll actually be consistent with GOOD Fridays now. At the very least, I NEED I Feel Like That in CDQ. Despite how amazing TLOP is, IFLT is still my number one song :defeated:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I'm not getting Tidal, ever, so if he never releases it to Apple Music then oh well, it won't bother me too much. Which sucks really because I was excited for this album but he keeps being so fucking messy about everything and it makes me not excited to listen to it.

agreed. tidal can fuck off. if all these tidal artists dont go itunes eventually then they can piss off and i'll just not bother really.

thats super disappointing he's not making more cds..and totally unexpected as kanye has repeatedly said how excited product makes him. so it seems a strange decision to not release his music physically. Would have loved to have seen how they would have extended the art direction into the whole packaging... smh

All of the good fridays are the best songs on the album. 30 hours is so fucking good. reminds me of last call and blueprint (momma loves me)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey