urbannoize

NEW: Lana Del Rey - Interlude - The Trio feat. A$AP ROCKY (Urban Noize Remix)

Lana Del Rey - Music to Watch Boys To (Urban Noize Remix)

Lana Del Rey's Music to Watch Boys To receives a smooth, melancholic soft rock rework by Urban Noize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTkQNWtxzg

This is my fifth time in a row listening and watching this :defeated: I'm so angry because every remix of MTWBT is better than the album version to me but this is particularly enthralling, and it makes me appreciate the video which is a tour de force

ZKcaooE.png

This is my fifth time in a row listening and watching this :defeated: I'm so angry because every remix of MTWBT is better than the album version to me but this is particularly enthralling, and it makes me appreciate the video which is a tour de force

Wow, wow wow ! This is probably the best comment that i've gotten on it. Glad you enjoyed it and thank you for listening.

Wow I love it so much!

And i'm so glad to hear that ! Happy you enjoyed it and thank you for listening.

Great job ! 

Thank you ! And glad you had a chance to check it out and enjoy it.

Lana Del Rey - Music to Watch Boys To (Urban Noize Remix)

Lana Del Rey's Music to Watch Boys To receives a smooth, melancholic soft rock rework by Urban Noize

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qTkQNWtxzg

it doesn't work for me it says it was blocked for copyright :ohno: downloaded it tho and it sounds fucking amahzing :oprah:

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

it doesn't work for me it says it was blocked for copyright :ohno: downloaded it tho and it sounds fucking amahzing :oprah:

Thank you ! Really enjoyed it. & I appreciate you updating me as well. Replacing the link now

Is there a place to find (or even DL) your music that has current working links by any chance? Think you've done quite a few Lana tracks I've missed out on

Yea you can stream the latest Lana remixes i've done here. And if you need a download link for any let me know. 

YHAAAS

Haha, thank you

Late to the party :noparty: but i just checked some of your remixes and your soundcloud, and I'm in love with all of them. Also the fact that some of them are remixed with loops of other songs it's just amazing. Summertime Sadness one got me the most, because Califronia Dreamin' is one of my favourites songs, making it a timeless nostalgic masterpiece :oprah: btw you recent MTWBT remix is just :cumming: feels like what would have been if it was a nirvana acoustic  :flutter: looking foward to see more of your work (plus, can i have a download like for them)

mH6fLZ4.gif

Late to the party :noparty: but i just checked some of your remixes and your soundcloud, and I'm in love with all of them. Also the fact that some of them are remixed with loops of other songs it's just amazing. Summertime Sadness one got me the most, because Califronia Dreamin' is one of my favourites songs, making it a timeless nostalgic masterpiece :oprah: btw you recent MTWBT remix is just :cumming: feels like what would have been if it was a nirvana acoustic  :flutter: looking foward to see more of your work (plus, can i have a download like for them)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Appreciate you checking out the remixes on Soundcloud. And the Summertime Sadness remix is easily one of my favorite remixes that i've ever worked on. With Music to Watch Boys To coming right behind it. The Nirvana mention is so dope. Will send you download link for Summertime Sadness & MTWBT

Exactly a year after i released my remix to Diet Mountain Dew, Mike Daly the producer and writer of it showed appreciation once more to another remix. To which i was honestly surprised about. But ever so grateful. He'll always have my utmost respect and gratitude. Just for the simple fact that he genuinely enjoyed the remix and was supportive.

http://imgur.com/a/My8OO

Exactly a year after i released my remix to Diet Mountain Dew, Mike Daly the producer and writer of it showed appreciation once more to another remix. To which i was honestly surprised about. But ever so grateful. He'll always have my utmost respect and gratitude. Just for the simple fact that he genuinely enjoyed the remix and was supportive.

http://imgur.com/a/My8OO

Get dat acclaim!!!

tumblr_p0v8ex4Llk1raxa8qo1_540.jpg