TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

3 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I definitely could have gotten away with just flattening/bulldozing my island rather than restarting, but the resident services location was something I needed to change. 

Didn't you bulldoze your island once before? Did you do the whole thing?

I did, but I felt like I never got it back to natural-looking (and the position of my resident services sucks, too)

But idk if that ^ is worth starting again

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i recently started again too and one of my friends gave me the missing fruits. tbh tho i've also been time traveling a lot :eartha:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I've been meaning to start playing again but i think im so burnt out. the paid expansion is so adorable though, but i played it waaay too much when it came out - however i have been collecting amiibo cards and that is almost just as fun as the actual game for some reason

g68BRo8.gif

5 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

I actually restarted my island from scratch, I just got terraforming n this is the layout atm: / I'll let u know when the island's settled! 

Hide contents

oQpVK5n.png

This looks better than mine already and I've had my island for 2 years

I never have room in my pockets so I just throw stuff around so it's a garbage dump

It's improved marginally since they introduced the storage shed because now I carry it in my pockets and put my stuff in it

14 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This looks better than mine already and I've had my island for 2 years

I never have room in my pockets so I just throw stuff around so it's a garbage dump

It's improved marginally since they introduced the storage shed because now I carry it in my pockets and put my stuff in it

no I get it, I had to plan what I was doing w the simulator first before I formed the layout or else it would've looked all random. i'm already finding some design flaws and i'm editing where the  inclines and bridges go but atm, i have the fossils all in one place, and i'm trying to figure out which places/areas will go. the terraforming took around some hours I wish the game had a multispace tool or something bc 1 space by space was just so tedious 

do u have a layout of ur island? 

UV/Honeymoon

9 hours ago, Brow Bone said:

no I get it, I had to plan what I was doing w the simulator first before I formed the layout or else it would've looked all random. i'm already finding some design flaws and i'm editing where the  inclines and bridges go but atm, i have the fossils all in one place, and i'm trying to figure out which places/areas will go. the terraforming took around some hours I wish the game had a multispace tool or something bc 1 space by space was just so tedious 

do u have a layout of ur island? 

No it's too terrible to share 

What simulator do you use? 

call me needy but i want a new animal crossing game :bebe:

like why didn't new fruits get introduced? why couldn't we have gotten more furniture and food and different items and such? :( i just want more

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, American Whore said:

call me needy but i want a new animal crossing game :bebe:

like why didn't new fruits get introduced? why couldn't we have gotten more furniture and food and different items and such? :( i just want more

New Horizons had so much potential, but Nintendo thought the bare minimum was enough and...gave up on it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i played new horizons like crazy when it first came out but ran out of things to do fast and haven't been able to get back into it really since launch. i had a little phase over a year ago where i revisited the game but it just became a chore! :toofunny: i was so excited for it too. animal crossing has given me so many hours of fun but i can never play it consistently, only in short patches of time. in middle school i would get in and out of new leaf phases and even had an instagram animal crossing meme page at one point. this game used to mean so much to me!

Modding Skyrim on a new laptop, in b4 the load order is finally playable a month later :trisha:, I loathe having to troubleshoot by lurking for compatability patches. Also browsing the bugs, comments, AND off-site discussion of a mod. Doesn't help when certain mods never get updated after a game update.

Edit: Wrong thread, whoops

Edited by SoftwareUpgrade

5 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

i played new horizons like crazy when it first came out but ran out of things to do fast and haven't been able to get back into it really since launch. i had a little phase over a year ago where i revisited the game but it just became a chore! :toofunny: i was so excited for it too. animal crossing has given me so many hours of fun but i can never play it consistently, only in short patches of time. in middle school i would get in and out of new leaf phases and even had an instagram animal crossing meme page at one point. this game used to mean so much to me!

my bf got really into it when i got him a switch and now we're both just kinda bored of it a year later. like i got the game when it came out and then resurged my interested when he started and now it's just kinda there, existing. i don't visit my island much, there's not much on my island to do. i just miss when i was able to log in and find like 30 things that needed doing that day lol

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Modding Skyrim on a new laptop, in b4 the load order is finally playable a month later :trisha:, I loathe having to troubleshoot by lurking for compatability patches. Also browsing the bugs, comments, AND off-site discussion of a mod. Doesn't help when certain mods never get updated after a game update

um maam this is a wendys 

i love this for you but i think you put it in the wrong thread :icant:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

my bf got really into it when i got him a switch and now we're both just kinda bored of it a year later. like i got the game when it came out and then resurged my interested when he started and now it's just kinda there, existing. i don't visit my island much, there's not much on my island to do. i just miss when i was able to log in and find like 30 things that needed doing that day lol

um maam this is a wendys 

i love this for you but i think you put it in the wrong thread :icant:

Oh my- EMBARRASSING 

#thoughtitwasthegeneralgamingthreadfml 

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

I used to play City Folk and ACNL!

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Oh my- EMBARRASSING 

#thoughtitwasthegeneralgamingthreadfml 

Agonizing-Glistening-Komododragon-max-1m

I used to play City Folk and ACNL!

omg it's okay! <3 <3 <3 we still love you!

but hey with that new laptop maybe you can pirate the switch animal crossing and mod it :illumilana2:

giphy.gif