TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I recently picked Animal crossing let's go to the city (city folk for US players) back up and fell in love with it again after a few years :krylie: 

Although the gameplay isn't as good as the more recent versions like NH or NL, I gotta love giving my town a little tweak, plus that game is therapeutic, I swear :flutter:

I have a spare Virgo fragment if anyone needs it to make the harp; all my friends play more than I do and already have it.

So if anyone wants it, just DM me your code and I'll come over with it when it's convenient

I'll edit this when/if someone claims it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

13 minutes ago, War In My Mind said:

ANYONE PLAYING WITH THE SPOOKY UPDATE?

I BEEN TTing

I'm waiting for Nook's to open for the pumpkin starts, but I cannot wait!! 
How are you liking it??

7 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I'm waiting for Nook's to open for the pumpkin starts, but I cannot wait!! 
How are you liking it??

I love it. I'm trying to get all the DIY items so I can decorate my town before Halloween. Seems silly that most of the month I'll be decoration less otherwise

im so happy that on halloween the villagers will give us the rest of the diy's and furniture we didn't get in time :) Im never able to get all the shit before the seasons over lmao 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, War In My Mind said:

I love it. I'm trying to get all the DIY items so I can decorate my town before Halloween. Seems silly that most of the month I'll be decoration less otherwise

Hmm, definitely a good case for using TT this month then. I'm so happy they stepped Halloween up for this title in the series, it looks amazing :wub:

1 minute ago, rabbit said:

Hmm, definitely a good case for using TT this month then. I'm so happy they stepped Halloween up for this title in the series, it looks amazing :wub:

Halloween and Xmas have always been the best AC holidays

Just now, War In My Mind said:

Halloween and Xmas have always been the best AC holidays

Agreed! They captured the magical feel of both holidays for sure. I can't wait for a snow-covered island come winter time, it's gonna be so gorgeous :crai:

I can't wait to see the changes for Halloween. I haven't had time to play properly in 2 weeks so this weekend I'm gonna play for as long as I damn well please, while drinking sake all afternoon.

I'm also happy that I finally get the cherry blossoms in the SH, because I've been waiting so long. It's just double the excitement now :yesnod:

I will definitely update my dream island once I have enough halloween stuff around and then post it here :)

I cannot believe ive finally gotten all villagers that I genuinely like a lot. And as soon as that happens I start getting "Why you should start over" ACNH recs on youtube and im not clicking cause i know ill be convinced :toofunny:

Also my codes:

DA-6417-7284-3147

MA-3620-8017-4987