TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

Just now, rabbit said:

Omg yes!! Still love New Leaf :,) New Horizons is fun but in some ways it’s lacking the charm/some features of the previous titles. 

Hooray! What features do you miss the most?

:legend: Can't wait to buy a switch once it isnt popular anymore with 70% off:legend:

1 minute ago, LanasC keSpoon said:

Hooray! What features do you miss the most?

:legend: Can't wait to buy a switch once it isnt popular anymore with 70% off:legend:

The villager dialogue, the ability for them to come and visit (I think someone found info in a datamine that suggested this will change, though?), Brewster, Katrina, nearly all of the furniture series, NPCs and the variety in shops...:defeated:Been playing since Gamecube days and I love them all, but NH just felt a little incomplete at launch imo!

Ahhh for real!! Hope you can find one for a good price! :sluttybunny: 

1 hour ago, rabbit said:

The villager dialogue, the ability for them to come and visit (I think someone found info in a datamine that suggested this will change, though?), Brewster, Katrina, nearly all of the furniture series, NPCs and the variety in shops...:defeated:Been playing since Gamecube days and I love them all, but NH just felt a little incomplete at launch imo!

Ahhh for real!! Hope you can find one for a good price! :sluttybunny: 

I cant imagine a life without Brewster :$

The cafe gives me so much peace lol

People are selling the Sanrio items and scalping the cards and shit. Fuck that.

I have all the cards and all the stuff in my catalogue, but I can only send two items per person per day.

If anyone is keen, dm me your friend code and we'll find a time for visits and then I can put you on my send-to list. :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I haven't played in so long because of how busy I've been but it's currently my spring break so I'll finally have some time :cuteface:

Anyways I just made a design of the boat logo from the LFL merch to use for my flag! Here it is if anyone is interested 

IAGypvg.png4gYw9yD.jpg

The BUNNY is the devil.

I wasn't playing for Easter last year, so I didn't know that he'd ask me to craft 38 recipes. And after I'd spent several hours collecting those and gathering all the eggs because I'm stubborn and I had to complete it, he then had the NERVE to give me a recipe for a toy with his stupid face on it and demand that I collect 24 more eggs to make it!

And THEN he gave me a useless wand which I wanted to jam right up his

And I just logged in and I forgot that I bashed every single tree on my island to get the tree eggs so now there is wood and fruit EVERYWHERE and it looks like a cyclone hit my island, which it did - cyclone BUNNY.

That is all.

I’ve collected eggs the past week just to be prepared, I didn’t find the day to be too annoying. ;u; But I can definitely understand why last year’s players were annoying, the egg spawning was a lot more frequent then and I’d be annoyed too if I just wanted to look for fossils lol.

I haven’t started up my game yet today but I hope the eggs are gone... I just wanna enjoy the pretty cherry blossom trees. :flutter:

Oh, and my sister in law got me the Sanrio amiibo cards as a surprise gift! I haven’t scanned them yet, but I look forward to get the froggy chair lol! xD

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Tomorrow!! :hype:

I'm predicting Brewster (obviously), Gyroids and a new shop upgrade with new items.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I hope they bring sets back!! I know they’ve been kind of replaced with crafting your own furniture, but I miss the furniture sets :crying4:

also I wish Brewster could have his own shop instead of being confined in the museum 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I hope they bring sets back!! I know they’ve been kind of replaced with crafting your own furniture, but I miss the furniture sets :crying4:

also I wish Brewster could have his own shop instead of being confined in the museum 

Yes, I need sets to make a comeback :trisha:

I think they understand that many players don't have much room left on their islands for another building :et:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Yes, I need sets to make a comeback :trisha:

I think they understand that many players don't have much room left on their islands for another building :et:

I’ve have had a designated spot for him since his name was found in the update files like 8 months ago :suicide: built a cute little shopping area and everything 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I’ve have had a designated spot for him since his name was found in the update files like 8 months ago :suicide: built a cute little shopping area and everything 

:rip:

One of my residents discarded a Cinnamoroll Puffy Blouse and I found it in the recycle container and I'm so angry

I can't remember who I originally gave it to or else I'd kick them out but the nerve of recycling a Cinnamoroll Puffy Blouse. Can you believe it?

I think it might've been Goldie. That bitch is so boring and bland; so I gave her something interesting and nice to wear and she just throws it away! Outrageous. Meanwhile Robin always wears her Hello Kitty top and Gruff wears his Keroppi overalls because they are actual grateful residents

:bye2:

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

:rip:

One of my residents discarded a Cinnamoroll Puffy Blouse and I found it in the recycle container and I'm so angry

I can't remember who I originally gave it to or else I'd kick them out but the nerve of recycling a Cinnamoroll Puffy Blouse. Can you believe it?

I think it might've been Goldie. That bitch is so boring and bland; so I gave her something interesting and nice to wear and she just throws it away! Outrageous. Meanwhile Robin always wears her Hello Kitty top and Gruff wears his Keroppi overalls because they are actual grateful residents

:bye2:

I have Flo and I gave her a toga shirt, and I don’t think she’s ever taken it off :eartha:

"Don’t forget me"

13 hours ago, Niko Dealergo said:

I have Flo and I gave her a toga shirt, and I don’t think she’s ever taken it off :eartha:

Never give them seasonal stuph to wear! Not everrr

Sprinkle still struts around wearing her Happy New Year 2021 hat and when it's not being worn it's on display in her house

She's obsessed with it despite me giving her so many other hats and bows n stuph

I wish we could edit their houses