TIARNZUS

Animal Crossing

I didn't even know about this update lol. Does it make it easier to prevent villagers from moving out? Because I rarely play anymore

villagers take 10 days to ping you about moving out instead of 5, that's all i know tho

9ISvyf0.gif

Does anyone play Happy Home Designer too?

Yeah, but I find it a bit boring tbh. I wish it was like an add on to animal crossing, and you could still explore the town cause just designing houses gets boring t me

FzytWEW.png

Hi guys. I'm finally working on my town again ( so many new ideas!) and just dowloaded the amiibo update. Does anyone know if I tell a villager they can't move out and then stop playing for a while, will anyone else move out or has the update not changed anything?  @@320kbps

EotAQlJ.jpg

Hi guys. I'm finally working on my town again ( so many new ideas!) and just dowloaded the amiibo update. Does anyone know if I tell a villager they can't move out and then stop playing for a while, will anyone else move out or has the update not changed anything?  @@320kbps

Girl! i think that's the same, i think the only thing the update changed is that it takes 10 days like i said

9ISvyf0.gif

Girl! i think that's the same, i think the only thing the update changed is that it takes 10 days like i said

Thank youuu.

Tbh, I visited everything in my city today and there is so much to change that I'm all like rhaubzfhaobefaena.

EotAQlJ.jpg

Omg I'm really changing everything, I've created two new gardens till now + just cut down my "forest" (this area in which I planted lots of trees to make it look like a forest) and now I'll see what I'll do with it. I might put less stuff there and leave it cleared for winter...

EotAQlJ.jpg