Pretend

Kylie Minogue

I Was Gonna Cancel is THAT song don't disrespect it like that!! :willcut:

I really wasn't gonna cancel I Was Gonna Cancel, she's a cute bop, but when I saw that video, it kinda ruined the song for me. :rip:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

i'll probably get the 13,99€ deluxe tho lol

Wow, she's really coming for The Gays' coins this time. I do love the fact that she offers all these options (and that they're all available from her very own store rather than some of it being UO-exclusive; take note, Lana), however I'm not buying anything before I've heard it, especially not a deluxe edition (well, one of them) for € 50 or more.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

love the video, almost makes up for the album delayed until April  :crossed:

Well technically it's not delayed, they just had to release Dancing earlier than planned because of it leaking. Lana Del Who?

But I agree with you, I don't want to wait until April either. :crai:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Well technically it's not delayed, they just had to release Dancing earlier than planned because of it leaking. Lana Del Who?

But I agree with you, I don't want to wait until April either. :crai:

The album was supposed to come out in early March  :crai: it makes no sense to me they pushed it back because of the leak

te deseo, cariño

I'm definitely going to buy the deluxe CD and I also really want to have the picture disc cause it looks gorgeous, so I'm actually considering getting the bundle for € 50.99, but I kinda want to wait for the previews of each song just to be on the safe side. Ugh, decisions, decisions...

36341.png

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm thinking of the CD/vinyl box set but I wanna hear the album first. It's also so much cheaper on Amazon rather than her store, I can live without a print/poster or whatever.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

me thinking there was gonna be tour dates other than the uk

tenor.gif?itemid=5833043

She might still announce some European dates outside of the UK.

My issue is that I don't even know whether or not I'll be in England at that time, so I hope tickets won't sell out too fast. :defeated: Isn't it a tad early to announce the tour dates anyway? I mean, the album isn't out, we've only heard one song so far and even the Dancing promo hasn't really started yet.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

She might still announce some European dates outside of the UK.

My issue is that I don't even know whether or not I'll be in England at that time, so I hope tickets won't sell out too fast. :defeated: Isn't it a tad early to announce the tour dates anyway? I mean, the album isn't out, we've only heard one song so far and even the Dancing promo hasn't really started yet.

She's literally only announced the UK + Ireland portion of the Golden Tour, chill out

Ok but she's had shows in Canada maybe twice in the last 20 years so it's probably not happening  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived