Pretend

Kylie Minogue

I was expecting the new single to be better than Dancing but jesus christ Kylie I'm fucking hating the country sound. A gorgeous single cover but the song itself was shit tbh

I was expecting the new single to be better than Dancing but jesus christ Kylie I'm fucking hating the country sound. A gorgeous single cover but the song itself was shit tbh

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

I hope it'll grow on you. I have to say, I wasn't too excited about Dancing at first either, but over the last couple weeks it grew on me a lot and now I would even put it on the same level as classics like All The Lovers or Spinning Around. Stop Me From Falling, on the other hand, was an instant hit for me, I've had it on repeat for the last hour. :flutter:

So far, I love absolutely everything about this era! The sound, the fact that Kylie (co-)wrote every single track, the visuals, her positive attitude... I'm super excited for the album. :dance:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Looks like she's going to drop a little video for Stop Me From Falling tomorrow, although it's probably just to tide us over until the "real" video (for the Gente Da Zona remix) comes out.

What are the singles for Golden? I need something to build the hype

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

What are the singles for Golden? I need something to build the hype

Single #1: Dancing

Single #2: Stop Me From Falling (Feels more like a promo single at this point. However, she's going to release a remix featuring Gente De Zona soon, that version is going to be the "real" single.)

That's pretty much it for now. I bet that Raining Glitter is going to be a single in the future, but nothing is confirmed so far.

I'm suuuper excited to hear the studio version!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Before I get too wasted on wine

A Lifetime To Repair:

Banjo, Guitar, Fiddle

Sincerely Yours:

Drums, Bass Guitar, Piano, Synthesizer

One Last Kiss:

Keyboards, Guitar, Keyboards,

Live A Little:

Slide Guitar , Guitar

Shelby ‘ 68:

Keyboards, Guitar

Radio On:

Strings, Drums, Percussion, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Piano,

Love:

Guitar, Bass Guitar

Raining Glitter:

Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drums, Synthesizer, Autoharp

Music’s Too Sad Without You:

Guitar, Bass Guitar, Piano, Drums

Lost Without You:

Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Piano, Drums

Every Little Part Of Me:

Guitar

Rollin’:

Guitar

Low Blow:

Guitar

I don't want to brag or anything, but I sort of predicted the future yesterday. Raining Glitter has been released/is about to be released on Friday and it's a bop and a half. We love the Queen of the Gays! :flutter:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

How did you even find out all that stuff? Has it leaked and I'm not aware of it? :illumarina:

I've got more, who did this and that, like backing vocals and who played what instruments. But it's to much to write now. Since I'm like somewhat gone in the head now. And yeah it hasn't leaked :/

I've got more, who did this and that, like backing vocals and who played what instruments. But it's to much to write now. Since I'm like somewhat gone in the head now. And yeah it hasn't leaked :/

Nice! It's honestly so refreshing to have an album that uses, you know, real instruments.

Also, this cute Stop Me From Falling Video is out:

So simple, yet so effective. I absolutely adore the visuals this era!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I've been really obsessed with Dancing  :defeated:

Her voice is really cool too

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: