Pretend

Kylie Minogue

Okay, NVM. I thought you were trynna tease it or something. :toofunny:

Sis listen to it and guess what it is :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Sis listen to it and guess what it is  :creep:

Acapella or something? I don't really care about these things LMAO.

ALSO: Can we talk about the best outtake from Kiss Me Once (minus the two Kylie + Garibay EPs, obviously)?

Should've been on the album, should've been a single, should've been the lead single, should've been a #1 hit in every country on this planet.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

It leaked y'all kids and I sure as hell DL'd it. Haven't listened to the new tracks yet except for the title one and Rollin' 'cause I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come home in an hour so I can listen to them with him. Raining Glitter kinda gives me these Fever vibes and I guess that's a good thing

Things Kylie did with Golden:

• that
  • that
  • fucking THAT!

Truly an amazing album! Also, Lost Without You has to be one of the best songs she's ever written!

I can't wait for my bundle to arrive. The picture disc looks sooo pretty! https://twitter.com/kylieminogue/status/981063758523985920

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I love that there's so many releases for this album. So far I just ordered the cassette and 7" vinyl for Dancing  :defeated:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I love that there's so many releases for this album. So far I just ordered the cassette and 7" vinyl for Dancing  :defeated:

I'm waiting for my picture disc, Dancing 7", deluxe CD, cassette and the two photographs that come with that bundle. :flutter:

I kinda want the super deluxe edition/book too. :rip:

bmglp83609.jpg

Also, y'all have to check out her Instagram story! She listens to the cassette and it's sooo adorable!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm waiting for my picture disc, Dancing 7", deluxe CD, cassette and the two photographs that come with that bundle. :flutter:

I kinda want the super deluxe edition/book too. :rip:

bmglp83609.jpg

Also, y'all have to check out her Instagram story! She listens to the cassette and it's sooo adorable!

The super deluxe is only $50 on Amazon Canada if you want to order from there. It says it doesn't ship until the 20th though.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived