FROGGO

We're Looking For Members to Help with the Interview Subsection!!

Wanna help with the currently in development interview subsection??

i've been doing some work on the interview subsection and it is an ENORMOUS task. we're looking at making it incredibly comprehensive, including every print (magazine, online), video (shows, online exclusives), and radio interview, including transcripts of the video and radio interviews and typing out previously scanned-only interviews.  imagine needing to refer to a lana interview but not knowing which one made reference to ________. you'd need only to search the select key words in the interview subsection, using the forum's search feature to find every article she ever mentioned x, y and z. 

it's a HUGE project, but one i am confident can be completed relatively quickly we make it a collaborative effort. we're talking every interview, from 2006 to 2013

TASKS:

- searching for all and every interview (especially foreign press interviews) -- it is not enough to rely on fansites because a) most were created in 2012 so there's no "consistent" record of 2011 interviews anywhere and b) fansites are not reliable and i have noticed them missing under-the-radar interviews. this means cross-checking fansites AND doing independent searching

- organizing interviews in chronological order

- formatting all interviews of each type exactly the same way

- transcribing video and radio interviews

- typing out "magazine only" interviews

- translating interviews if you are a native speaker of the language or have a good grasp of the language (we'd like to avoid google translate at all costs)

- taking initiative and asking lana collectors here on the forum if they have x magazine (not all scans available online are  legible)

tasks will be broken down based on people's preferences!!

This is something i'd really like to work on because the longer this project is put off, the more overwhelming it will become with time with more and more interviews and it may never be tackled. i'm just asking people to pitch in what they can, i am not expecting you'll spend 7h a day working on this. Every little bit helps, but i must admit, those willing to do a little extra will be super duper appreciated. 

if you're interested in helping, comment below and let me know what you'd be interested in doing, and i'll make sure you get access to the interview subsection to start pitching in :)

kanye and i thank you for reading! uSDiTZS.png

(if i get enough volunteers, i'll stop using these tiny heads everywhere, i swear)

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

I do not really want to do the hunting, but I will do some transcribing if anyone's feeling lazy. (I'm so sick/nerdy, transcribing actually seems fun to me.)

i'd like to help. i could help hunting and i also have some older interviews saved in my bookmarks. i could also transcribe and type out interviews. i can also translate german interviews. i'm basically up for everything you listed because i don't have a fucking life ty

i love the tiny heads, pls don't stop using them ever

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I do not really want to do the hunting, but I will do some transcribing if anyone's feeling lazy. (I'm so sick/nerdy, transcribing actually seems fun to me.)

Nerdy, you say....? PPS4xLn.png Thank you!! 8rFdIY6.png

i'd like to help. i could help hunting and i also have some older interviews saved in my bookmarks. i could also transcribe and type out interviews. i can also translate german interviews. i'm basically up for everything you listed because i don't have a fucking life ty

i love the tiny heads, pls don't stop using them ever

Thank you so much, I'll definitely be needing you for some German interviews, and I'm glad you like the tiny heads!! FpJzUpu.png

I will help out, a lot of the interviews I've found I've already posted in Lana sleuthing but I still have links saved!

Thank you! You found a lot of older interviews :3 lnqSPRd.png

I'll be glad to help (for all that is french at least)...

I'm In it uSDiTZS.png

Thanks Quentin! (And congrats on your baby girl and new album, Kanye :3) Lgzu83q.png

Thank you so much to everyone that's volunteered! It'll make my life a lot easier. You are all incredibly cool qwVd1hQ.png

It'll be anywhere from a couple of days to a week before I contact any of you to do anything -- I'm currently working on tying up the existing loose ends (2011 interviews) so that you guys aren't brought in on a project that's such a mess! GllUvh3.png

You guys have all made me really happy! Thanks again! bq5n46c.png

I hope no one is put off by all of the tiny Jay-Z heads in this post 8zjwHyD.png

For anyone that is, I'm sincerely sorry :(

n4BXZpm.png  cLNqphE.png  SdBIRzC.png  ua1zai9.png  OTr326A.png

n2b8xnr.png

I will be fully available from the end of July on, and willing to dedicate my pathetic spare time of semester break to help out (with every task there is).  :creep:

Like sitar, I like transcribing :creep: I used to do it a lot for linguistics in high school :creep: that shit gets me wet tbh :creep:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Like sitar, I like transcribing :creep: I used to do it a lot for linguistics in high school :creep: that shit gets me wet tbh :creep:

:derpna: Oh, tell me about it. It's like some vicarious satisfaction, to be honest.  :hawt:

If you want my help also I can help you with typing out "magazine only" interviews.

My native language is Dutch so I can translate Dutch articles into English.

I think we're missing an authority on all her magazine interviews. Any hardcore collectors kicking around here?

Everything that's available on the internet might be easy to find, but I believe that print-only interviews and/or articles will be quite a problem...

I really like the idea of this. It's like we're all working together for a multinational magazine  :creep:

17zvbm.jpg

I could try helping out with the swedish interviews lnqSPRd.png

EQFO7rX.png

Thanks for volunteering, guys! It's now that time where I make you regret offering to help by showing you exactly how much work needs to be done. :creep: I'm not in a super-big rush for all this to be completed (I know most of you have lives and/or may not be able to start helping until a week/month later:P) so don't feel overwhelmed. If each person does a couple of things, it'll all be done! If you notice someone is mentioned in multiple areas and you're only mentioned in one, PLEASE do your part in that one and don't leave it to the person available in all the areas. Just because they signed up for all does NOT mean they should be tackling all of this. 

Interviews are on a first come- first serve basis so if you decided you want to do something, please post which interview you've decided to take on. No point in two people doing the same thing! 

As I've said previously, I'll make sure you all have access once I've cleaned up the 2011 section a bit more, which'll be in about a week. Until then, you can PM me your interviews and I'll make the threads. All people helping will be given credit! Happy Interview Finding/Transcribing/Translating/Typing!

THERE ARE NO MORE 2011 INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE TO BE TRANSCRIBED/TRANSLATED/TYPED, THEY ARE EITHER COMPLETED OR ARE IN THE PROCESS OF BEING FINISHED. THANK YOU!

FINDING PRINT-ONLY INTERVIEWS AND/OR ARTICLES

Everything that's available on the internet might be easy to find, but I believe that print-only interviews and/or articles will be quite a problem...

I think so too. I'm tackling 2011 in interviews and I've already hit into a bit of a block. I'm being unable to find a good scan of Fräulein Magazin. Does someone here have it, either the magazine or an adequate scan/photo? @@DUKE CONTACTED PUBLISHER ABOUT IT

There's also the issue of my being unable to differentiate whether or not an article was written with the accompaniment of an interview with Lana, or if the article is just a piece on her rehashing what is known and taking quotes from previous interviews... y'know what I mean? I don't think this has "new info" but I just want to be sure:

TRANSLATING INTERVIEWS - @@lola, @@DUKE@@Quentin, @@Limelight 

Below are all of the foreign press interviews I've accumulated so far for 2011. If you find any more, don't hesitate to post or PM me! I mentioned everyone that is willing to translate for each set of languages; I know that some of you have other obligations/lives :P and won't be able to help for a bit and that's cool. Just letting you know what's out there!

I need a GERMAN TRANSLATOR for the following 2011 interviews, @@lola, @@DUKE

I need a FRENCH TRANSLATOR for the following 2011 interviews, @@Quentin, @@Limelight 

TRANSCRIBING VIDEO INTERVIEWS@@SitarHero, @, @@lola, @@DUKE, @

I need some TRANSCRIBERS for the following 2011 interviews: @@SitarHero, @, @@lola

The Face Culture interview has already been done. Again, if I've missed an interview, don't hesitate to let me know!

TRANSCRIBING RADIO INTERVIEWS - @@SitarHero, @, @, @@lola, @@DUKE, @

TYPING MAGAZINE-ONLY INTERVIEWS/ARTICLES - @, @@lola, @@DUKE

FINDING INTERVIEWS - @

You seem really confident in tackling the search for interviews (and I'm relieved because I really hate doing that)! If you could start on a list of 2012 interviews when you have time, that'd be great :3. We each do half of a year if it's too much work?? :creep:

@@TrailerParkDarling, I'll probably eventually ask you for help with older interviews, but not quite yet :)